Selkirk

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

DIII

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2004
Indy
Oromin Explorations... I have had a couple of calls on this and just wanted to see what your thoughts were. Thanks!

selkirk

Forum Member
Jul 16, 1999
Canada
BJ tell me what you can find out, more people looking at a story the better....here are my quick thoughts...

DIII Oromin OLE (Toronto) high 4.15cdn. low .385 cdn. close .78

issued shares 65.184 million
fully dilluted shares (if options and warrant excercised ) 80.265 million

they have a few projects, they highlight one in Argentina and one in Senegal.
believe they are going to put most in the project in Senegal and it will live or die on this....

the project is very interesting and though has low grade in some areas. though the most recent drill results were good.

not sure of Senegal not for minral potential, politically...they claim it is fine. do not like Argentina however it is worth the risk especially at the early stages.

in August they have roughly 15 million on the books, if you get a call might be worth asking how much do they have on hand now.

not interested in fully diluted number as some were as excercise prices near the highs....no money there.

the project is in early stages they are talking pre feasibility in a year....so probably a couple of years aways if there is even a mine....

Risks
1. fuutre drilling results,
2. probably the biggest risk for all jr. trying to develop a project is can you find the money. there are projects that would show a profit cannot get the money. it is useless to have a great project and no money.
3. polictical,,though far behind 1,2.

there are many cheap jr., just remember most of these comapanies go bust and lose shareholders money....maybe 1-5% make it, and those might be hgih....

this is very high risk and very high reward, all jr. mining companies are....

would say it is fair value, at these levels, market cap below 100 million for an interesting early stage project. can they raise more money and at what prices.

currently have no jr. mining stocks just because the environment, though making up a list of stocks.

good luck, and try to find their current cash position if they phone again.....

thanks
selkirk

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg