Serena Williams

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

nickcage100

Forum Member
Dec 8, 2000
USA
**** you POS. Lying biatch. Never betting any futures on either Williams sister again. I really HATE them now. I hope she is out the whole ****ing year.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Nick...........that's a joke...any book that does that should be shamed shames shamed.......that's a joke..........e-mail Jack, maybe he can help you.......I mean more then a week before the tourney and she pulls out and you don't get your money back :eek: :eek: :shrug: :eek:

that's a joke 5 dimes should be ashamed.....:nono: :nono: :nono:

nickcage100

Forum Member
Dec 8, 2000
USA
"all players have action" is what the supervisor told me.
that is what is listed if you log into your 5 dimes account and place a tennis future bet.

Maybe, i'm a moron, but that does not mention anything about what happens if a player withdraws from the tournament.

If you place a future tennis bet at pinnacle, it clearly says
that if a player withdraws from the tourney, your bet is a loss.
i have no problem w/ that since IT SAYS SO.

w/ 5 dimes they don't list that rule, so i don't think it is right.
basically they are stealing a dime from me imo. The reason I bet serena at 5 dimes was because 5 dimes didn't have that rule listed like pinnacle does. I wouldn't have made a bet on Serena had I known the rule. And since the rule is not on the 5 dimes website, there was no way for me to know.

I think I will try calling them one more time.
I'll let you know what they tell me.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nickcage100

Forum Member
Dec 8, 2000
USA
Tennis Wagering
All wagers have action once a ball is served, regardless of the date the match/event is completed.

A "Walk Over Winner" (player concedes before a match) is graded no action.

In proposition wagering, all props involving the match are no action if a participant resigns/concedes during a match.

THOSE ARE 5 DIMES TENNIS RULES FROM THEIR WEBSITE.
SAYS NOTHING.

Golf Wagering
In match-ups and futures, wagers on golfers NOT teeing off to begin an event will be graded no action unless otherwise noted.

THOSE ARE 5 DIMES GOLF FUTURE RULES.

so basically they are telling me i'm supposed to know that my serena bet should be a loser
because they list "all players have action"

i think its a joke

nickcage100

Forum Member
Dec 8, 2000
USA
I spoke to Tony. He was the one who I spoke to earlier. He said the same thing. "all players have action" is listed. He said what does that mean to you. Fuqk it. He's right. I should have known.
:shrug:
I told him at least put a rule about tennis futures on their rules
area. He said he would. So, I guess some good came out of this.

He Hate Me

Forum Member
Feb 21, 2001
Seal Beach,Ca
Nick,

I dont think Serena was a good bet to begin with on the rebound ace, not to mention you could have got much better odds just rolling over the play after each round.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
well I'm sure Nick appreciates your remarks.......high class as usual from He Hate Me :rolleyes:

your a loser.....face it.....