Service Plays for Bowls?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Bama7

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2003
Georgia
Just wondering if anybody has any service plays for tonight's games? Especially Big Al, He is usually pretty solid during bowl season.

I don't see any reason for anybody not to play Southern Miss. tonight....North Texas is not that good and Southern Miss is coming off a great effort against Cal.

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
Eric (Fletcher) likes the under also. I cannot decide so am waiting to see some other thoughts.

GL,
Bill

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mizzou

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2001
Ben Burns - All Picks: 7-2 last 9
N. TEXAS (CFB)

Rocketman Sports - NBA: won 5 straight
GOLDEN ST. WARRIORS +10

==========================

Great Lakes

5 star Seattle Sonics
4 star Utah Jazz
4 star S. Mississippi (College football)
3 star NJ Nets

======================

Northcoast

FORECAST: S Mississippi 31 North Texas 24
RATING 1* S Mississippi

=================

Projected Scores
NCAAB GAMES FOR 12/14/2004
Florida Atlantic 81 Campbell 77
Clemson 83 Norfolk State 57
Michigan 66 Boston University 62
Eastern Kentucky 79 Greenville 53
Fairfield 74 Harvard 61
Louisville 94 North Carolina A&T 46
South Carolina 76 South Florida 57
Tennessee 82 Alabama State 68
Villanova 78 Fordham 63
Siena 64 Youngstown State 63
Oral Roberts 93 Northern Colorado 57
Southern Illinois 78 Wright State 68
Tennessee State 89 Alabama A&M 57
Duke 78 Illinois-Chicago 62
Oregon 87 Bethune-Cookman 60
St. Mary's 71 San Diego State 70
Santa Clara 67 California Irvine 62

Home team is in bold.
By Tony Mejia

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jerrad

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 20, 2004
THE SPORTS ANALYSIS GROUP.com
DECEMBER 14TH REPORT
BIG DOG: 20*NTX
BB: 30*PACERS, 10*YOUNGSTOWN

H-D SPORTS: PASS
BB: TOP-TWOLVES-OV, REG-SC, DUKE

JIMMYS PICS: 350*NTX-UND
BB: 300*UTAH, VILLANOVA

MALIBU MAN: 200%SOMISS
BB: 350%SD ST, 300%SEATTLE

GOLD STAR: 30*NTX
BB: 40*WRIGHT ST, 20*NY KNICKS, 10*SEA-OV

DDC SPORTS: 2*NTX-UND
BB: 4*PORT, 3*DUKE-OV, SANTA CLARA

OBX SPORTS: 7*NTX-OV
BB: 5*SEA-OV, SD ST

DIABLO ENTERPRISES: 3%SOMISS
BB: 8%SC, 6%HARVARD, 3%DALLAS

CEASAR SPORTS: 3*SOMISS-UNDER
BB: 3*SAC, 2*SD ST, UTAH, 1*SCAROL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
Bill I don't want people thinking that is a service play, that is just something I played, I hold back 1 service play each day and post it as my free play at the bottom of the page, tonight and it was up all day was s.miss. I just don't want people to think the un was a service play, and on free play i really don't want people posting it, if someone wants it they can go to site and get it. Not upset or anything but I give my fair share here so for my free play they can do a little work and go look at it.

Like I said i just don't want people thinking that is a service play it was a personal play on the un.

thanks

Eric

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
and the reason i posted this is because got 4 emails from clients who ask if they missed a service play because it was posted at madjacks, so that is why I don't like people posting things of mine. bill is a friend and meant no harm but this is how people end up with confussed clients and others then think they are getting service plays which they are not, only free play is a held back one, anything I post here is mine own personal play, thanks for respecting that.

Eric

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
and here i thought a play is a play is a play. :shrug: glad i dont pay attention to these service threads. lol. phew. too confusing.

Robbo

Forum Member
Jun 21, 2001
The Riv
If it's good enough for you to play isn't it good enough for your clients? Or is it an action play for yourself and therefore not something people here should be playing either?

zig

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
WI
Robbo, Should'nt you decide for yourself whether or not it's good enough for you to play?

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
i can make it very easy here, yes gman it does mess my clients up and i have always thought you were a dick anyway, so fuk off. go check i was 13-2 here on plays i played and gave here last week, so don't act like you know how i run my business the same as you robbo , I don't post 5-6 service plays a night but i play other games on my own, my clients have me manage their money and they are just fine, and i have alwasy said here I play all games posted unless it is a tip and i tell you if i played it or was just passing info. later enjoy your holiday and gman enjoy jacking yourself off. with your 25-50$ plays.

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
fletcher:

youre a true class act man. real nice professionalism, swearing and cussing at people for no reason.

remind me what i ever did to you again?

way to handle stuff maturely man. real nice.

UMRebel

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
MS
Why you guys always have to start shit! :cursin: :rolleyes: Eric has always been class act about posting. Play or no play it doesn't matter. You're the one that controls that! Eric doesn't stick a gun to your head and say play them. Just be happy he posts! Thanks Fletch for your time and plays. I don't post much and having a great year but I don't go talk shit or phrase myself of my winnings or loses. Take it for what it's worth, my $.02!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg