Service Plays for Wednesday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

cowboyhater

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2007
Does anyone have BrandonLang plays?? I have EddieMush and will post them when they come out later. They have been on fire lately..they went 6-1 yesterday(confirmed).

Win 8 units UCLA -4.5 over Michigan St
Win 6 units Nuggets -8 over Bulls
Win 5 units Raptors +9 over Mavericks
Win 5 units Virginia -10 over Drexel
Lose 5 units MTSU +21.5 over Tennesse (CB)
Win 3 units Wizards -7 over 76ers
Win 5 units Troy -12 MTSU (Football)

HUB CAP

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2007
Northcoast has 3 5* going on today's card :

Rocketman 5* NBA Game

Young Guns 5* NBA GOM

AccuPicks 5* College Game (Part of their Lucky 7)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

incognito

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2007
Eddie Mushy Mushy

Eddie Mushy Mushy

Does anyone have BrandonLang plays?? I have EddieMush and will post them when they come out later. They have been on fire lately..they went 6-1 yesterday(confirmed).

What everyone should know before they play. He is the worst at picking game.

From Eddie Mush's site: Eddimush is not your typical sports handicapping service. We provide sports gamblers with an edge, but with a twist, and our clients have become very profitable from our service. This is our story……

We have a friend named Eddie, but we call him Eddie “the Mush”. He has a true gift….the gift of losing. It’s pretty simple. He bets…He loses. You bet the opposite…You win. No gimmicks. No winning formulas. No statisticians that are studying every possible, wavering factor. Just him…The Mush. That loveable loser that cannot only NOT catch a break, but can single handedly turn the tables on a guaranteed lock just by talking about it, placing his bets, and then telling you what that bet is. That’s it.

Since this site is a little different than most handicapping services, the picks will also displayed a little differently. You will see Game Time, Units(Mush Factor), Your Pick, Line, and Eddie's Pick. Remember, we are going to show you who Eddie likes, but you bet the opposite. See example below. In this example, Eddie likes the Cowboys, Ravens, Patriots, Spurs, and Pacers. But you know Eddie is going to lose so you bet on the Redskins, Steelers, Jaguars, Nuggets, and Laker.

Giacomo

Forum Member
May 27, 2007

Which service has these plays?

Giacomo

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MMST

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2006
ATS LOCK
Hoops
NBA - 3 Boston
CBB - 3 Marq

ATS FINANCIAL
Hoops
NBA - 3 Orlando
CBB - 3 Syracuse

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Breaking News

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2007
Northcoast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Dallas -14
Top Usc U 49 Marq.
Top G B -3- Marq.
Reg G B U 47
Reg Atl. + 11-
Reg Dallas U 47
Reg Alt. U 41
Reg U S C -3

Uncle Phi's Play
3 G B -3-

Giacomo

Forum Member
May 27, 2007
Michael Cannon

Wednesday's Play...

10 Dime ?

OHIO STATE

Take the points with the Buckeyes tonight when they take on Syracuse.

I know Ohio State lost four of its five starters from last season?s squad that made it to the National Championship game, but I?m banking on Jamar Butler, David Lighty and Kosta Koufos picking up the slack and carrying the Buckeyes tonight.
Koufos is a 7-footer who is actually a better offensive player at this stage than Greg Oden was at this time last year.
The Orange are trying to make it back to the NCAAs behind a couple of freshmen, forward Donte Greene and guard Jonny Flynn. Both are blue-chippers, but there is no real experience edge here between these two teams so I?ve got to like the Buckeyes getting the points.
I?m not sold on Syracuse? ability to step up and deliver in the clutch against a quality opponent. They haven?t done it in a few years and until I see it I have to take the points against them.Syracuse is just 2-5 ATS in its last seven games dating back to March. The Buckeyes are 8-4 ATS in their last 12 lined games and 7-3 ATS in their last 10 on neutral courts.
Take the Buckeyes as they grab the cash tonight.

5 Dime ?

GRIZZLIES
Take the Grizzlies tonight when they host the Raptors.

I know Toronto is the better team, but they have yet to prove it against the Grizzlies in Memphis.
The Raptors haven?t won in Memphis since 2002 and are just 1-8 overall against the Grizzlies in their last nine meetings.
Toronto is also coming off a disheartening loss to the Mavericks last night, where they blew a 24-point lead and lost 105-99. They may be without leading scorer T. J. Ford, who was injured and sat out the final 16 minutes of last night?s game.
Memphis may not be the most talented team in the league, but they have been competitive. They blew out the Sonics on Monday, 125-108. Prior to that they lost three straight games, but they were by a combined eight points.

Take Memphis at home as they get it done over the Raptors.

SUNS

Lay the big number with Phoenix tonight when they host Sacramento.

Amare Stoudemire is back and looking strong, which means bad news for the Suns opponents.Phoenix up-tempo game will be in high gear tonight against a Sacramento squad that still can?t defend despite the return of Ron Artest.
the Suns have lacked their typical knockout punch of season?s past, but I look for them to put this game away very early and to cruise towards an easy win and cover.Phoenix has won three of four over Sacramento, but will likely keep the hammer down tonight after being outscored 24-14 in the 4th quarter of Tuesday?s win at Sacramento.
Take the Suns minus the big number as they win and cover at home.

UNLV

Take the points with the Runnin Rebels tonight when they host Louisville.
The Cardinals are a beat-up team right now. They were already palying without forward Juan Palacios when David Padgett injured his right knee late in the first half of Sunday?s win over Jackson State.
Now they get set to play a Unlv team that has won 19 straight home games, and the linemaker wants you to lay the chalk with the Cardinals?
Unlv plays great team defense and will make Louisville work for every shot they get.
The Runnin? Rebels have only one returning starter back from last year, but I like them getting this number at home against a short-handed Cardinals team.
Unlv is 9-3 ATS in its last 12, including 6-1 ATS at home.

Giacomo

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Giacomo

Forum Member
May 27, 2007
WINNERS EDGE: 11/21/07

NBA:
3 units- Golden St. Warriors +9.5
2 units- Detroit Pistons/NY Knicks u 193
2 units- Atlanta Hawks + 8

CBB:
3 units- Ball st. +21
3 units- Syracuse -1.5
1 unit- UAB -13.5

Giacomo

Giacomo

Forum Member
May 27, 2007
IndianCowboy

Rhode Island @ Boston College Eagles

IC'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL GAME OF THE YEAR!Pick: 5 units (Normal) ATS: Rhode Island +1

Giacomo

Giacomo

Forum Member
May 27, 2007
Ferringo

5-Unit Play. Take #527 Rhode Island (+3) over Boston College (4 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 21)Note: This is our Game of the Week.

Here we have two teams that are headed in opposite directions. Boston College is squarely in rebuilding mode while URI is ready to make a statement as an A-10 sleeper. The Eagles romped in the past two meetings, and B.C. is a place URI generally doesn't play well, but now I think the Rams are ready for a little revenge. Rhode Island has a ton of experience and have yet to have a great shooting game. I think one is coming and I think they will abuse a very young Eagles squad. Using a common opponent ? Florida Atlantic ? as a baseline, URI beat FAU by 27 while BC squeaked by them by six points. Rhode Island is going to win this game outright but we?ll take the points just in case.

4-Unit Play. Take #554 Butler (-6) over Michigan (11:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 21)
Michigan just got beaten by 1,000 points by Georgetown and now must go up against another Sweet 16 club from last year in Butler. The Bulldogs proved in last year?s NIT that they can ring up the big boys in preseason tournaments and A.J. Graves, the best point guard in the country, will make sure that this line gets covered with his free throw shooting. The Wolverines are still working on getting the ins and outs of John Beilein?s system and I don?t think they are there just yet.

3-Unit Play. Take Texas A&M (-4.5) over Washington (7 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 21)
I?m not thrilled about the prospects of either of these teams but I know that the Huskies aren?t any good. Washington struggled to put away two pretty bad teams ? EWU and Utah ? and they haven?t faced anything near the pressure that A&M will put on them defensively.

3-Unit Play. Take #533 St. Louis (+6.5) over Missouri State (8 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 21)
I?m not impressed with this SMS team this year. Not at all. St. Louis has been building and doing good work up to this point in the season. The Billikens are guard-heavy, but I think that their backcourt will completely outplay and overwhelm the Bears and not allow SMS to take advantage of their size. This is another dog that I think will win outright so there is a lot of value on these points.

2.5-Unit Play. Take #547 Marquette (+5) over Duke (8 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 21)
The Golden Eagles beat Duke by 11 points when the two teams met last year in Kansas City in the championship of the CBE Classic. Both teams remain essentially intact, except that Duke lost its best player to the NBA. The Blue Devils played a physical, grinding game against Illinois last night in which they got a ton of calls (as Duke always does). I don?t think they are as fortunate tonight and I think that the perimeter pressure of the Eagles is going to be too much for them to handle.

2-Unit Play. Take #552 Syracuse (-2.5) over Ohio State (9:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 21)
The Orange are 11-4 ATS in Madison Square Garden over the past three years and have played exceptionally well there in preconference tournaments. Ohio State will be ready for the zone, in theory, but will they be ready for the athleticism with which SU plays it? Teams that usually handle Syracuse beat them with size. I don?t think that Ohio State will get enough production out of their bigs to win this one. Syracuse beat two much better teams than the Buckeyes to advance to MSG and I think they advance here behind their exciting freshmen.

2-Unit Play. Take #531 Georgetown (-21) over Ball State (7 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 21)
You will very rarely ever see me lay this much chalk in a college game but this is also as big a mismatch as we?ll see this season. Georgetown is a national title contender with all kinds of experience and skill. Ball State is a mess. BSU lost by 16 to Butler and Georgetown may beat them by 40. The Cardinals lost their last game in overtime and four guys played over 40 minutes. That?s how much depth they have. I?m telling you, this line is still 10 points light and that equals value. Oh, and don?t forget that John Thompson III may want to stick it to the school that forced his brother to resign last summer.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #535 Louisville (-3.5) over UNLV (9 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 21)
This line is an overreaction to the loss of David Padgett for the season. Louisville still has a host of McDonald?s All-Americans and seasoned veterans while the Runnin? Rebels are not the same class of team they were last year. I don?t think that the Cardinals will cruise, but I do see them winning this game by around eight points.

Giacomo

Breaking News

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2007
California Sports CBB: 4* New mexico (-13) 9:00est 4* peperdine (-8) 10:00est

Young Guns Sports NBA: NBA Game of the Month: 5* Denver (-4.5) 10:35 at la clippers 3* Washington (+5) 7:05 at charlotte 3* Orlando (+5) 8:35 at san antonio

Accu Picks NBA: 3* houston (-1.5) 7:30 3* cleveland (-4.5) 8:00 3* la lakers (over 205) 8:00 CBB: 5* n mexico (-12.5) 9:20 4* syracuse (-1.5) 9:20 3* butler (-6.0) 11:30 3* boston college (-3) 4:00

Rocketman Sports NBA: 5* boston (-9) 4* memphis (-3) 3* houston (-2) 3* charlotte (-5.5) NHL: 4* phoenix (-115) 3* dallas (-115)

cowboyhater

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 17, 2007
EddieMush dot com has these plays. I have purchased their picks for a month, but my subscription runs out on Friday. I'll continue to post their picks until then.

Giacomo

Forum Member
May 27, 2007
Brandon Lang

10 Dime
San Antonio Spurs

5 Dime
Golden State Warriors
Milwaukee Bucks

Giacomo

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Giacomo

Forum Member
May 27, 2007
Alex Smart

BUTLER -6
Well respected First year coach Brad Stevens prepares to take this top tier Butler basketball program past the Michigan Wolverines here today in the first round of the Great Alaska shootout. The 22nd ranked Bulldogs are shooting 40 percent (30-for-75) from 3-point range through their first three games of the current season converting a lofty 48.2 percent overall. Last season, Butler made 321 3-treys and shot 36.9 percent. Michigan after playing well in their first two games at home, were sent pummeling back down to earth when they played their first real competition of the season when the Georgetown Hoyas summarily pounded them by DDs inflicting a74-52 beatdown. New HC John Beilein of the Wolverines, has his hands full with this Michigan team that he did not have a hand in assembling , and that will become apparent today ,against a ferocious Bulldogs defense that has held their first 3 opponents on the season to 48 points or less. Final notes & Key Trends: Butler HC Stevens has been in the organization 9 years. Michigan has failed to cover 15 of their 18 games away from home. Butler is 22-7 ATS L/29 non conference games. Play on Butler

Pure Lock

NBA:
Denver @ La Clippers 10:35 Pm Est
Play On: La Clippers (+) Pts

CBB:
Toledo @ Dayton 7:00 Pm Est
Play On: Dayton (-) Pts

Tout House

Picks: Cleveland vs. Minnesota
Take Under
1* on Cavs/T'Wolves UNDER 192.5 None of the last 5 meetings between Cleveland and Minnesota have surpassed 189 total points. This game will easily go UNDER the Total tonight with two teams that focus on defense first. The Timberwolves are scoring just 94 points a game on the season and have yet to find chemistry offensively. Both teams run numerous half-court sets which really eat up shotclocks throughout the four quarters. A fast break is a rarity when the Cavs and T'Wolves get together. The UNDER is 10-4 in the Cavs' last 14 games following a loss. Cleveland is 44-28 UNDER when the Total is 190 to 199.5 points over the last 3 seasons. Take the UNDER 192.5 points tonight.

NBA Picks: New York vs. Detroit
Take New York Knicks
1 Unit on New York Knicks +12 The New York Knicks' losing streak is giving them even more value tonight as a 12-point dog in Detroit. The Pistons have lost back-to-back games by 10 and 12 points respectively. They just aren't the same team that won the title a few years back and they should not be this heavily favored. The Pistons are 2-11 ATS after two straight games forcing 11 or less turnovers over the last 3 seasons. The Pistons are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games as a home favorite of 11.0 points or greater. Detroit is 1-5 ATS in their last 6 home games overall. Cash in with New York as a great underdog pick tonight.

NCAA Picks: Davidson vs. Western Michigan
Take Davidson Wildcats
3* on Davidson -4 Davidson is one of the best teams in the country that not too many folks know about. They gave then #1 North Carolina a run for their money in a 72-68 setback already this season. Davidson will have no troubles covering this small spread against Western Michigan. Davidson returns all 5 starters from a team that is 9-1 ATS as a road favorite over the last 2 seasons. Davidson is 8-0 ATS when playing only their 2nd game in 8 days the last two seasons. They will be well-prepared and ready to roll tonight with nice rest in between games. Bet Davidson.

Bob Balfe

SYRACUSE -1.5

Gold Medal Club

2 NBA plays said CBB coming around 5pm est-

15* Wizards/Bobcats OVER 192
15* Golden State +6.5 First Half

Giacomo