Service Plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

JOHNNYWAD119

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2003
Sorry if I offended you guys, but I am not a big $ player and can't afford to pay for selections. I totally regret posting anything. Saint you are the biggest prick on this site!

Last edited:

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
in other words............

how come these guys who are working their asses off, taking time away from their families for 13 years and never asked for anything in return...... now are NOT giving their plays out to people that don't do anything but cash them in ??

when isn't a :0008 or a :toast: good enough for efforts?

:nooo:

BTW We are having fun and making money :0corn

GO SAINTS !!!

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
WTF is up with all these service plays? Thunder, Senor Capper, Lou Diamond?? What's next Mike Hunt Special Service plays?? What happened to just posting plays so everyone could have fun and try to make some money?:shrug:

In my 10+ years on this site you are by far the biggest whiny crybaby pussy poster on here.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
WTF is up with all these service plays? Thunder, Senor Capper, Lou Diamond?? What's next Mike Hunt Special Service plays?? What happened to just posting plays so everyone could have fun and try to make some money?:shrug:
There are thousands of handicappers selling their picks and thousands of sites that have that option available for their readers. What, I'm not allowed to have that available for my readers? Damn near every site in my category has had that available for many years and I decided that I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to make some extra money for my time and my website. Get real.

JOHNNYWAD119

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2003
In my 10+ years on this site you are by far the biggest whiny crybaby pussy poster on here.

Give me a break, Here is a post from you crying like a little bitch!

SAINT: IN GAME THREAD: I would love to be on the right side of one of...

I would love to be on the right side of one of these some day.:cry: