sharpton gets olbermann`s old slot (you can`t make this shit up)...

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
good f-cking grief....:mj07: ..........

looks like all those shots about msnbc being "the all white network" caused a kneejerk reaction(the equivalent of say,punching yourself in the face).....

who knows?...maybe it helps the ratings to have a shyster,race hustling,wanna-be-pimp/mob instigator on the roster...i believe that dude maddow is the only one that gets decent ratings....

the problem comes when they inevitably try and fire him.....can`t wait for that....

g.l.rev al..........:lol: ,

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri

looks like all those shots about msnbc being "the all white network" caused a kneejerk reaction(the equivalent of say,punching yourself in the face).....

who knows?...maybe it helps the ratings to have a shyster,race hustling,wanna-be-pimp/mob instigator on the roster...i believe that dude maddow is the only one that gets decent ratings....

the problem comes when they inevitably try and fire him.....can`t wait for that....

:142smilie

A

azbob

Only way they could book Tawana Brawley on the show.

She will be getting raped by some white policemen this weekend.

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI

Looks like you CAN make this shit up...

MSNBC's considering Sharpton for the 6:00PM (ET) time slot, last occupied by Cenk Uygur. Olbermann's time slot, 8:00PM (ET), was filled by Lawrence O'Donnell when Olbermann left the network.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/21/business/media/sharpton-close-to-being-msnbc-anchor.html

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Looks like you CAN make this shit up...

MSNBC's considering Sharpton for the 6:00PM (ET) time slot, last occupied by Cenk Uygur. Olbermann's time slot, 8:00PM (ET), was filled by Lawrence O'Donnell when Olbermann left the network.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/21/business/media/sharpton-close-to-being-msnbc-anchor.html

well,somebody had to break that racist glass ceiling over at msnbc....

i guess better rev. al than rev.jesse....at least they won`t need sub-titles....

:lol:

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
1st guest will Rev Wright from club house of all white gated community he moved to after retirement --he will be giving his x-flock his best Elvis--(Thank you- Thank You Very Much) impersonation- :lol:

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
well,somebody had to break that racist glass ceiling over at msnbc....

i guess better rev. al than rev.jesse....at least they won`t need sub-titles....

:lol:
The way Newscorp is self-destructing, they won't be around long enough to break the "racist glass ceiling" over at Fox... :142smilie

Bet on MyBookie