She Bangs

The Big Tease

DUKE SUCKS
Forum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Columbus,OH USA
I have seen that about 10 times now, and it is great everytime!:eek: :eek:

At least he remembered all the words.......:shrug:

I really like the broad with the short skirt sitting behind him in the beginning....I wonder if she bangs???:142hump: :142hump: :hitit:

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
maybe im in the minority here, but i think theres something to be said for that kids genuine innocence. he seriously seemed thrilled to be in america and to have that opportunity. its kids like him (regardless of his lack of musical talent) that remind me just how great our country is. he innocently went into it thinking he had just as good a chance as anyone to become an american idol. his pre-audition interview speaks volumes. the kid is incredibly happy to be there and his attitude is so innocent and optimistic --- i think thats cool as hell. i know we all get a quick laugh out of it, but he was bubbling with enthusiasm and you just know that kid is on cloud 9 just wakin up every day

Mjolnir

Forum Member
May 15, 2003
S. CAL.
all three judges commended him for his positive attitude.
imagine if most of our society was as grateful.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
yes it was dam funny.........but it took guts.....have to admire someone that would just go and do that.........plus in ten years that guy will be loaded with some super hot wife......he'll look back and be laughing at us :D

and he was the only funny person....watching the auditions is great........real funny stuff :D

Tman

Forum Member
Dec 5, 2000
can't get it to come up. got it this morning to work. any ideas ? thanks

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
gman2 said:
he innocently went into it thinking he had just as good a chance as anyone to become an american idol.

It's kids like this that make me think 90% of Americans are morons. Not this guy specifically, because I agree with what you said above. But some of these people, to have wasted 2 days and sound as bad as they do. Are they that dumb? Do they have no idea how horrible they sound? I have ears, when I sing, I hear myself, and I know I sound like a cat getting skinned. Do these people hear themselves and really think they sound good? Because if they do (some of the terrible ones they showed), they should have their hearing/mental capacity checked. I mean, are they really that dumb, or are they deafened because of the possibility of the American Dream?

The possibilities are horrifying

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
can't get this link to work either. Stops downloading after about 25 seconds and gives the network connection failure error.

Bet on MyBookie