Shit, Guys...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
Holy smokes. Did the Nets have Detroit plus 6.5? I think they missed 5 of 6 free throws at the end to win that for you Jord. Congrats!

ManofWar

Forum Member
Sep 16, 2010
Just looked at the play by play Mikal Bridges went 0-4 in the last 30 seconds at the free throw line and Cam Johnson 1 of 2.
I'm sure we will all take it!

Reactions: OtroPex
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Plegacy

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2022
Jord i know this is not the thread to ask before anyone else on the site goes nuts about it. Lol, but gotta fantasy football? I'm in the championship game and have Goff, Stroud as QB options but worried about Goff vs Cowboys and Stroud may not play.. I was thinking to pick Carr vs TB .. would appreciate ur thoughts on it.. thanks man

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Just looked at the play by play Mikal Bridges went 0-4 in the last 30 seconds at the free throw line and Cam Johnson 1 of 2.
I'm sure we will all take it!
Omg. Seriously. I’m not a crazy conspiracy guy. But come on. I had pistons too plus 6.5 You don’t think these guys point shave for their friends and family . Or bet themselves, maybe not for the money but for the excitement. .

This was just like eagles with the fake fumble on the second half kickoff Monday. Shave points. Keep it close.

Missing 5/6 free throws. Please.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Omg. Seriously. I’m not a crazy conspiracy guy. But come on. I had pistons too plus 6.5 You don’t think these guys point shave for their friends and family . Or bet themselves, maybe not for the money but for the excitement. .

This was just like eagles with the fake fumble on the second half kickoff Monday. Shave points. Keep it close.

Missing 5/6 free throws. Please.
That was the biggie owed I mentioned after the Iggles coughed up that improbable non cover. No shaving going on, I just watched the Eagles play he got pushed backwards and thought he was behind the play until he ran into Scott. The missed fg guy had put them ahead by 7 a couple times in last minutes. I don't believe that professional players would do this with all the money they are making its not worth it, but you never know, could happen with someone in drugs , who's an idiot. Look at Hernandez from the Patriots what he did acting like a gang banger, for what?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Young dumb and rich is a recipe for stupidity. Dont put anything past these guys. Especially Boston Scott and zaccaheus. Not everyone makes 50 mm a year. 90% of players make less than 5% of that.

Reactions: T

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Boston Scott makes 1 mill a year. Guaranteed

Just sayin. Most players don’t earn gazillions.

In Philly. That million is 500 k after Fed and state income tax.

I’m sure he spends that at the local titty bar throughout the season. Lol.

Bet on MyBookie