Short week Broncos FAVORED on the road

rob22278

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 9, 2006
New Orleans
And no Taysom Hill. Pretty amazing the difference in the Saints offensive stats with him (week 1 and 2) and without him (weeks 3-6 except first half of week 4, when he scored 2 TDs before getting hurt again). And OL is littered with second and third stringers.

Brees is going into the Saints hall of fame at halftime. Most saints fans want Payton to run it up against his old team and hopefully that will be the final nail in the Dennis Allen coffin, who is easily the worst head coach in the NFL.

Reactions: boomer1

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
If I have to spend money on this game. No way I’m spending it on the saints. Give me payton to go back to his house and grab the w. I can’t see rattler scoring more than 10 points on this Denver d.

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Saints also playing third game in 11 days. Especially with a depleted team. No way they can warrant a bet. By the 4th quarter. They will be total mush.

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Smells like shit! Everyone across the street is on the Broncos. Superdome can be a tough place to play for a rookie if the crowd is into it.

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Smells like shit! Everyone across the street is on the Broncos. Superdome can be a tough place to play for a rookie if the crowd is into it.
I don’t care. Not betting this loser saints team. I’d rather lose betting the broncos.

Batman

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 21, 2014
Slum and Doc
Happy Winner GIF by Spacestation Gaming

Bet on MyBookie