Should us Wisky Backers be worried !

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Englishman

Forum Member
Jul 20, 2003
Lincoln Park, New Jersey
Yes, it just went to 3.5 in England as well.

My 2 cents is that AZ will prove to be the better team, faster, stronger, more energetic. I think they might win by 10.

However, so many good cappers on WIS, I know my limitations so it won't be a huge bet for me.

GL to all.

thadchr

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2006
Wisconsin
Yep, officially worries the shit out of me. As a Wiscy fan, I was already worried about how confident I was feeling. Then it seems like a lot of guys are on Wiscy, and now this. Just hope good ball movement and better free throw shooting prevails. Vegas isn't always right.

:scared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MOOSCAPELI

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2012
Kingsport,Tennessee
I hear ya guys got me worried also and I hope your not right about the 10 point thing Englishman bcuz I gottem plus 10.5 in a teaser also actually 10 would be ok just not 11

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mags

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
Obv a local that is is way overloaded.

No offshore or Vegas has that number.

Means nothing.

Jack, it is not a local. It is an internet based offshore.

Your assumption was wrong. That being said, I have no idea of how big they are and how much action they get.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Jack, it is not a local. It is an internet based offshore.

Your assumption was wrong. That being said, I have no idea of how big they are and how much action they get.

Very unusual. What book is that?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
It can be an agent for an offshore.

No book has that number except locals. Period.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
looks like a big defensive edge for `zona....they`re stopping most wisky attempts to penetrate(playing tough d as far out as the arc)....the wisky d has already seemed to collapse inside and arizona is starting their offense much closer to the basket.....

zona looks golden here,in my humble opinion...

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
looks like a big defensive edge for `zona....they`re stopping most wisky attempts to penetrate(playing tough d as far out as the arc)....the wisky d has already seemed to collapse inside and arizona is starting their offense much closer to the basket.....

zona looks golden here,in my humble opinion...

Agree Weasel...Ariz missing WAY to many EZ shots close...Could come back to haunt them..

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
gotta say that ryan made a great defensive adjustment at the half and pretty much stopped the az offense cold.....

wisky`s tough...