Show some love for Massachusetts

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Chain Saw

Forum Member
Sep 15, 2003
Are they all goober smoochers and bush hogs in that state. The rest of them must be democrats.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Somedays the state of marriages in the USA makes you wonder why anyone does it. 50% of all marriages end in divorce. That's down from 52% 10 years ago. Wow what great impprovement. So I desided on this issue Men and Woman cant get it right. But thats as far as I go. So Dem's or Reb or even Indepentents. Try not to issue warnings. And since 55% of those marrages only last 7 years. Well maybe we should just go back to liveing togeather and for get all that marrage stuff.

Chain Saw

Forum Member
Sep 15, 2003
djv

Wanted to make sure you and I are on the same page. I was poking fun at the headlines in our local fishwrapper "Massachusettes court says gays can marry". While I was typing the post, my wife called with car trouble. So I had to cut the post short.

On the subject of divorce, my first marriage lasted 11 years. The children suffer the most. It was devestating.

Chain Saw

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Chain Saw I understood. I was just saying maybe men, woman Gays, what ever should just live togeather. Seems no one has a good idea how to make most marrages last. Maybe we should let them find out. Let em get married. About 10 years from now they will think other wise.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg