Showtime Rotisserie

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

hogman14

HBD Sports!
Forum Member
Nov 24, 2002
Franklin, MA
Anyone have one of these things? Or know someone who does, and wouldn't mind commenting on it?

Thanks.

loungelizard

Forum Member
Nov 3, 1999
Lebanon Missouri
I have one and love it, works as advertised (believe it or not) gave one to my parents last year for Christmas, they use it a lot as well.

Good luck
ll

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
I have one too! Works great!!!!!!

Tried a frozen Butterball turkey- boneless (it was about 4.5 pounds and after thawing in cold water for 5 hours) it said on the package it should cook for 2 3/4- 3 1/4 hours. 2 hours in the rotis and it was so damn juicy and it was great!!!!

Cook boneless lamb in there and can watch all the fat just drop off!!!!

Highly recommend!!!

(Great for chicken as well! Nothing like a rotis chicken!)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nole

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2002
Knoxville, Tn USA
The best!! I use mine regularly. Inject the marinades and let her turn!

Pork loin is my favorite but it cooks one hell of a turkey. Really juicy!

Bought mine about 3 years ago. Came home trashed after a night out with the guys. That damn info-mercial was on.....AGAIN!! I said, "That's it, I'm buying one of these mothers!" They kept saying, "Just 4 payments of $39.99 I believe. Hell by the time I got off the phone, I bought every damn extra she had. Marinades, extended warranty, cookbooks, even a freaking knife! Hell, I have plenty of knives! Next thing you know, I'm over $300.00 dollars! Of course, they got this sweet thing on the phone so I give it the ole, "Just charge the full amount."

No regrets. Just don't order one liquored up. :142lmao:

nole