Showtime's "Dead Like Me"/ HBO's "The Wire"

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
Anybody watch this "Dead Like Me" show? I've heard good things, but have never seen it. We have Showtime On Demand, and they're showing the first 5-6 episodes right now, so I'm just curious if people here think it's a good show. If it is, I'll start watching now since I can catch it from the start.

On a related note, anyone watch "The Wire" on HBO? If i started watching it now, I'd miss the first five episodes, but I can start up on episiode six if I start up this week (I think they change the On Demand episodes this Sunday).

Keyser Soze

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2000
Orlando
I got my DVR specifically to not miss Dead Like ME......I have also found that HUFF is a great show as well.........But then again, some people actually like watching NASCAR, so I amy be totally off on my thoughts of what is good, or at least worth watching. Enjoy! :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
If you haven't seen "The Wire" and can get it from the very first episode, do it.

IMO, its the finest drama going on TV right now. If you have seen shows like "The Shield", "The Wire" blows that show away...

Just saw Sliver and Black's post and I'd have to agree these two shows are the best going, but I think since the Wire is HBO it comes in 1st for me.

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
Funny - I also rate Shield and Wire as two best shows. I lean to "The Shield" for its action, but for sheer quality drama, "The Wire" is great.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg