Shrimp's Picks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

TheShrimp

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2002
1-3 last week. 3-5 on the year.

This week, I'm only making two plays and one is a total.

TB/ATL ov 35.5 (1.1->1). In case you hadn't noticed, ATL is last in the league in total defense. Not so bad in points scored, but that had to do a lot with the mistakes quincy carter made against them in week 1. TB is sixth in total offense. Hopefully they have this special teams crap figured out.

ATL put up a lot on a pretty decent washington D last week too.

In the same vein, I'd recommend laying the 6, but at -120 at SIA, that's tough to do, but a good lean for me. Looking for a 24-17 TB victory today.

MIA -3 (1->1). I'm basically going to completely ignore week 1 and get back to tradition. MIA is still good in September. They won't be surprised by the Bills. A 3 point line is for evenly matched teams, and I think miami is still a tad better than the bills. At even money, this one was an easy pick.

Other inclinations...

Baltimore -1 against the strained run D of SD bt still hard to give points with the rookie QB on the road. They travelled early this week too because of Isabitch and Billick was going to try to keep them on east coast time for 4 days straight. Who knows what that will do. Kind of like the under 39, too.

SEA -3 (-120) looks good. I think they're the real deal and STL is still a question mark to me. This line should probably be higher, but bettors still love STL.

Good luck to all.