shut the door, you're letting in a draft

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Mephisto

Band User
Forum Member
Apr 13, 2005
Getting my kicks on Route 666
the two picks that interested me the most were Granger going to Indiana and LAL pick of Bynum.

Granger was someone I'd followed a bit the past year, and I can tell you he's more than a bit surprised he fell so much and I know at least one mock draft had him as high as 4th. He's a good kid from a good family from what I hear. Best comparisons are like a Pippen or Shawn Marion type of player. I think he's going to help the Pacers some this next year.

The other was Bynum, projected to be the next big man for LA. I'm supprised that Jackson would exercise patience for this 17 year old because I didn't figure Jackson would be there for more than 3 years but who knows.

Overall, I thought the whole thing was pretty boring. Honestly, for me Stephen A. is about as painful to listen to as Walton and Vitale.

JCRAcer43

Forum Member
Jun 28, 2005
Knicks pick

Knicks pick

I feel that when the knicks picked Channing frye they could have had a better pick by picking Gerald Green. He is going to be one of those guys in a few years where you say how did all these guys get picked before Gerald Green!