Since Online Banks are becoming more commonplace

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
Is the solution to this bill going to be depositing money into other countries banks electronically? They can't possibly block my funds to lets say...the Bank of the Netherlands...and then deposit that money into the book of my choice, can they?

There is going to be a way around this, I am confident, but definitely puts a damper on my day seeing I only have $50.00 in my BetJamaica account b/c I withdrew...

:mj04: Frist

tpaine07

<3gambling<3
Forum Member
Apr 13, 2005
IL
Is the solution to this bill going to be depositing money into other countries banks electronically? They can't possibly block my funds to lets say...the Bank of the Netherlands...and then deposit that money into the book of my choice, can they?

There is going to be a way around this, I am confident, but definitely puts a damper on my day seeing I only have $50.00 in my BetJamaica account b/c I withdrew...

:mj04: Frist

well, I believe you need a mailing address for poker rooms/books, and your mailing address is still going to be in the US, so im guessing you'll be able to get the money in, but thats about it. Im not too knowledable on this stuff, but if its going to be that easy, it just seems stupid for the gov to go through all this trouble for us to just be able to open accounts in Europe and play/bet as much as we want.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg