SingleMalt NCAABB 0-7

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SingleMalt

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2001
Cleveland, Ohio
As a friend of mine says, I couldn't pick out Bing Crosby in a group of Chinamen right now...Not changing my methods at this point but have been on the wrong side each time so beware...

MiamiOH -12.5 - The Wildcats lose too much and the Redhawks have too much back. Coles is back on the sidelines and will have his team playing tight d and should rattle the Wildcats. MiamiOH is better both on O and D than Weber. Turnovers will be the key to this game.

UMass +4.5 - Kellogg got a nice debut last night from his alma mater team. Both the Minutemen and the Salukies are thin inside but the east coasters got better play last night. The backcourt edge goes to the Minutemen as well as outside scoring. Look for the dribble-drive O of UMass to steal a victory over host SoIll.

Michigan -6 - Harris will be the difference maker here. Home court will help the Wolverines post their second victory of the season. Michigan shot better than Northeastern did in their respective games and with the threes falling for a Beilein team, the Wolverines should be able to cover the two possessions.

GL to All