Skins -1 is the play

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Well, trying to recover from the Bengal fiasco with a play on the Skins -1 today. That Cinci game was one of the most frustrating losses I can recall in years.

The Skins play I'm making based on what I've seen with my own two eyes the past month or so...Skins passing attack has been one of the best in the NFL the past month or so with Jason Reed and Desean Jackson back...Skins are not the same team that started this season...they have opened it up big time passing...and the Packers one of the worst in the NFL in terms of passing attack the last 4 games...I have to bet assuming that these trends won't all the sudden reverse or change...the 2 running games, special teams, and defenses are pretty equal but offensively, the Skins have been much the better team for over a month....so could that change today? Of course....but I can't bet opposite of what I've been seeing...can teams turn it on for one game..Yes...can teams go flat for one game, Yes....I think both will have to happen for Skins to lose....I don't see the Skins being flat or emotionally unable to handle this game....the Skins have overcome one "hurdle" after another this year...first was they can't win at home...then it was they can't win on the road, the next was they can't win back to back, then it was they can't win in Prime Time...and they overcame each of these negatives...now it's they haven't beaten a team with a winning record yet.....and that's the "angle" the Skins coaches are taken to keep the Skins rolling with a chip on their shoulder....I think they overcome this new hurdle today...Skins have been averaging over 30 points a game for a month now....if they get to 30 today, that will be good enough...and think they do...Skins 31, Pack 24

NFL 36-28
NFL ML Dogs 15-20
NFL ML Favs 1-0
NFL Prop Plays 5-4
NFL ML Dog Parlays-0-23
NCAA FB 19-18
NCAA ML Dog Plays 2-4 ...