Sleep Apnea

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
If anyone thinks they may have this I urge you to get this addressed. There is no reason to check out because of this in this day and age. A friend of a friend did not wake up yesterday. I used to do some drinking with this guy and grew up with his sister. He and I were not close but we knew each other. 34 is way too young.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nickmdet

Det=Detroit
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2010
Michigan, just south of Det
sad to hear clem. Anyone that is "big" should get it checked out. You should also ask your s/o if it sounds like you occasionally gasp for air at night, if so calll your dr and get the ball rolling.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
sad to hear clem. Anyone that is "big" should get it checked out. You should also ask your s/o if it sounds like you occasionally gasp for air at night, if so calll your dr and get the ball rolling.

exactly. the cpap machine keeps a lot of people alive

Lumi

LOKI
Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
In the shadows
exactly. the cpap machine keeps a lot of people alive

I suffer from sleep apnea and having a CPAP has certainly changed my life for the better !

As a child up to 21 I had chronic bloody noses. Multiple times I had each nostril cauterized, which is NOT FUN !

After many failed attempts by civilian and Army docs trying to fix the problem, I had a Septal Dermaplasty performed, which FAILED ! Less than 3 months later the plug fell out ! Now all I have to show for the surgery is a perforated septum ( NO SKIN BETEWEEN LEFT AND RIGHT NOSTRIL) and a huge scar on my right thigh, where the skin was taken from for the skin graph !

Still, Uncle Sam it would be a great idea to send me into the NBC chamber 2 weeks after the surgery ! NICE !

My sleep apnea is so severe that I have over 20 stopped breathing episodes an hour.

This contributes to my migraines, which are described as migraine variants.

This shit is no joke ! :nono: