sniper guess

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
I was sitting here thinking about it, trying to come up with an answer. Well, it's more of a guess. If the snipers hadn't been caught last week, how many more people, through today, do you figure would have been shot. My guess is 2.

So, two peoples lives have been saved because they were caught, and that number will only go up as each week goes by. That's my guess.

PP

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Re: sniper guess

Private Petey said:
I was sitting here thinking about it, trying to come up with an answer. Well, it's more of a guess. If the snipers hadn't been caught last week, how many more people, through today, do you figure would have been shot. My guess is 2.
So, two peoples lives have been saved because they were caught, and that number will only go up as each week goes by. That's my guess.PP

you sure are a deep thinker Petey. its much better thinking about lives saved than lives lost so I will give that much to you.

you should spend more time thinking about how to make some cash.

Hey Petey what are you going to be for Halloween ?

Scott-Atlanta

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
agree

agree

Thanks Scott-Atlanta! I agree, we should definitely keep in our thoughts all the people that were saved by the capture of the snipers. Also, people like that usually turn into kidnappers, or at least sometimes, so it really could have gotten ugly, especially if kids were to be involved! Don't forget, the snipers said that no children were safe. Bad, bad stuff.

As far as making money is concerned, believe me, i'm working on some big moneymaking ideas that I plan to put to work once I move to Vegas next spring. If fletchers still talking to me, i'm going to run the ideas by him at the SB party. Sorry, I can't divulge them, I already probably said too much about one of my ideas in my Vegas thread a couple weeks ago. ;)

PP

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Re: agree

Re: agree

Private Petey said:

As far as making money is concerned, believe me, i'm working on some big moneymaking ideas that I plan to put to work once I move to Vegas next spring. If fletchers still talking to me, i'm going to run the ideas by him at the SB party. Sorry, I can't divulge them, I already probably said too much about one of my ideas in my Vegas thread a couple weeks ago. ;) PP

well i searched and I couldnt find it. I am good at ideas you should just tell me. i think you can forget fletcher helping yu anymore.

you forgot to tell me what your going to be on Halloween ?

Scott-Atlanta

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
scott

scott

Scott-Atlanta, I agree that fletcher is a litle bit of a hothead, but I think he'll help me when i'm out there for the party. Overall, I think he's pretty cool. As far as halloween goes, I haven't decided if i'm going to dress up or not. One of my boys is having a party and everybody usually dresses up, but i'm not sure if I feel like it. If I do, I will probably go as dracula or a vampire or something like that.

PP

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg