So i had the under 5 in the Columbus game...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
yes we got hosed big time...I also had the under....what a crock of sh** that was.......talk about horrific luck :mad: :shrug:

Sam

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
All around bullsh!t is right. Yes you guys got hosed but to be honest should not have even had a chance. 2 goals were dissallowed, both wrong calls. Also Vokoun absolutely stood on his head. Stole this game for Nashville.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Sam....the call when the net was "off" was the correct call...it's a dum rule when the goal is scored along the ice...but it is a rule....and it was the correct call....the net has to be in "it's position at rest" in order for a goal to count.........it was the correct call........have to go by the rules of the NHL...

Marco

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2003
Woolf......you just didn't cap the last 20 seconds....:nono:

someone else in this thread had the over......????

got damn lucky.

Sam

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
Actually NO i DIDNT have the over. I had the blue jackets, and im saying that they had a goal dissallowed, and so did nashville, and they both should have counted. And Vokoun was unreal, or it would have been alot higher. Trying reading again.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Marco

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2003
Sam......my line of...."someone in this thread had the over"...

was referring to me.......

got lucky as hell...

I did play three of your picks......listed in my plays for tonite.....have always looked at your threads to see where you were going before I bet mine....you swayed me on those three....two have already won and the third is the Vancouver over.......I respect your picks, and I thank you for them.

Mark...

Sam

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
Sure seems like it was directed at me. Glad i could help.