So Iran is Threatening the U.S.?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
For the geographically challenged, Iran is the blue area between the two bright red areas on this map.
Each star on the map represents a U.S. military base. Just so I have it straight, Iran is the aggressor
nation who is threatening the U.S., correct?

CofUs.jpg
[/IMG]

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
For the geographically challenged, Iran is the blue area between the two bright red areas on this map.
Each star on the map represents a U.S. military base. Just so I have it straight, Iran is the aggressor

CofUs.jpg
[/IMG]

So, Iran is threatening US?

That's like A Chihuahua threatening a pack of Pit Bulls.

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
Can anyone help me out? I'm just trying to understand.

WE'VE surrounded Iran with 44 U.S. military bases, but THEY'RE the aggressor nation.

Have I got that about right? :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
It would be no joke to go to war with Iran

We might think its a pushover

but then we were in Iraq for how many lives, years, trillions

The Revolutionary Guard is formidable

These fawkers would spread the war throughout the region

we can only bomb them so much

we better hope it dont happen

JT

Degenerate
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2000
Ventura, Ca.
The terrain of Iran, although not like Afghanistan, is much more suitable for guerrilla warfare then Iraq. But hey, when has that stopped us? :facepalm:

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
Upon further review of the map above, I find it quite discomforting that we have no military bases in Iran.

IMO, we should begin the immediate redeployment of troops and rectify this travesty with all deliberate speed.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
P

PRO190

And most of those bases were not established because of 911 and the invasion of Kuwait Correct....
Your ignorance would lead you to believe it...

Trench you must have more important things to worry about like banning Pacaderms from performing at the Alliant Center in Madison.. :142smilie
Gotta love the Nutjobs on the city council and you liberal buffoons !!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
And most of those bases were not established because of 911 and the invasion of Kuwait Correct....
Your ignorance would lead you to believe it...

Trench you must have more important things to worry about like banning Pacaderms from performing at the Alliant Center in Madison.. :142smilie
Gotta love the Nutjobs on the city council and you liberal buffoons !!

If you believe those 44 military bases have anything to do with 9/11, you're the biggest buffoon of all.

Yeah, I know... "they hate us for our freedom"... :142smilie

Pro, when was the last time you had a thought that wasn't a regurgitation of your daily dose of Glenn Beck? :shrug:

P

PRO190

If you believe those 44 military bases have anything to do with 9/11, you're the biggest buffoon of all.

Pro, when was the last time you had a thought that wasn't a regurgitation of your daily dose of Glenn Beck? :shrug:

Everyday you are blessed with my Personal Wisdom..

Regurgitation is all you Libs have..Same Crap.. I'm useless and need the government to run my life..What to learn, eat, drive, etc etc...

Lumi

LOKI
Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
In the shadows

So,

By this aggressive Military action, everytime we send in a Predator that ,OOOPS, drops a missle into the middle of a birthday party, the Paks, Iranians, the .... can set up bases in Mexico and Canada?

How many unknown and known 9/11 type events are the US and NATO troops guilty of? Including MERCS ?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nqM4tKPDlR8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UBrspkenZR4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nNu3-ieOVc8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And they operate within our Borders !

New name, following the second name, XE, now changed to Academi !

They are STILL MERCS !

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg