So its Lakers 1 and Refs 3

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ticali24

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2004
California
Not saying the Lakers deserved the win or anything, but the officiating in this series is TOTALLY in favor of the Pistons. There was a stat on screen last night at about halftime:

Free Throws:

Games 1-3 Lakers-56 Detroit-91
1st half of game 4: Lakers-8 Detroit-23

Look a little lopsided to anyone else? I know refs are far from perfect, but this is way ridiculous.

Its the Piston fans and Eastern conference honks that are tired of the East getting bitch slapped around that are the ones that think this is "fair."

Pistons had more than HALF their points on free throw shots with only 4 minutes left in the HALF. That is not even possible. This finals is an absurd joke.

You people who are impressed by the Pistons and think they are a great team are a joke as well. :lol2

$480 to win $200 Lakers to win series!!!!
$260 to win $200 Pistons to win series!!!!
$200 to win $800 Lakers to win series!!!! (just put this bet in)

Hoops

Forum Member
Aug 10, 1999
I must admit...you're performing one of the better trolling jobs I've seen on this forum.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
ticali, lets just put it this way my friend, lakers have yet to dominate weather at home or on the road.they had 2 games in la and barely escaped game#2 if it werent for overtime.

they played 2 games in detroit,1 they got blown out,2nd they shot horribly and why? because this is a great defense they are playing,if i were alaker fan i'd be just glad enough to see a game #5,because this series could have been over with by now;)

i think lakers win game #5 ,and dont ask me how,its just because thats the way it goes in sports these days i guess,but they will lose when they get back home weather its #6 or #7. pistons are by far a better team

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shady1234

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2004
are you high? can't you and ABC just admit the Lakers are slow, old, a 2 man team, a jump shooting team, and overrated? Stones -3 and the over 169!!!

doochuk

Forum Member
May 17, 2000
Oregon
JUST TO POINT OUT----HOW MANY OF YOU THOUGHT LA WOULD WIN 4 IN A ROW AGAINST SAN ANTONIO?? THIS SERIES IS NOT OVER YET YOU GOTTA WIN 4......IF THERE EVER WAS A TEAM TO COME BACK FROM A 3-1 DEFICIT IT IS LA THEY SEEM TO THRIVE ON THESE KIND OF SITUATIONS.....MAYBE I AM BLINDED BY MY LOYALITY TO MY LAKER'S.....I JUST CAN'T CONCEDE THE CHAMPIONSHIP TO DETROIT UNTIL THEY GET #4.....IF IT GETS BACK TO LA I WILL BE FEELING PRETTY GOOD ABOUT MY CHANCES-----TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I DON'T KNOW IF DETROIT IS PLAYING THAT GOOD OR IF IT JUST LOOKS THAT WAY CUZ THE LAKERS ARE PLAYING SO BAD......EITHER WAY IT IS STILL 3-1 DETROIT AND THAT IS WHAT COUNTS.....C'MON LAKER'S

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

spits

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2000
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Life's a bitch isn't it ticali when you wager on the wrong side of a conspiracy!

REFS
2003-2004 NBA CHAMPIONS

Perhaps if the Lakers moved their feet and played some legal defence, there wouldn't be as large of a discrepancy.

SPITS

Bombs

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2003
Earth
This Laker team is not very good. It's still not to late to realize that and save yourself from throwing more money away on them.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

skillrules

Dedicated
Forum Member
Sep 23, 2002
Los Angeles
www.mma.tv
capt.dtp15506140500.nba_finals_dtp155.jpg

The officials are doing a great job. Like I said, if you think there is an issue with the refs, always bet with them.

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
dookchuck, arent u a laker fan :eek:

if not sorry i thought u were? anyways i cannot believe for 1 second someone like u believes that the lakers really have a shot to win 3 straight? especially when this series could have been over with already.
1st they must get by detroit in the next game,gl not busting ur chops as i know ur proven here, but i really think there cooked

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
jmizius,

The ONLY people that believe LA still has a chance are lakers fans!

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
You know what I admire about you, ticali?

As soon as someone posts a reply to contradict your petty, boring 'argument', you simply start up another thread and shoot off about exactly the same stuff again.

Ok, ok....You know what I really admire about you??

**** ALL!!! :cool:

doochuk

Forum Member
May 17, 2000
Oregon
jmizeus said:
dookchuck, arent u a laker fan :eek:

if not sorry i thought u were? anyways i cannot believe for 1 second someone like u believes that the lakers really have a shot to win 3 straight? especially when this series could have been over with already.
1st they must get by detroit in the next game,gl not busting ur chops as i know ur proven here, but i really think there cooked

YEA JMIZEUS I AM A HUGE LAKER FAN BACK FROM THE OLE'LAKER DAYS WHEN I WAS A KID -- WEST WILT ELGIN MCMILLAN GOODRICH HAIRSTON AND SO ON....I STILL BELIEVE THEY CAN DO IT......DETROIT BACKERS WILL NOT BE FEELING QUITE SO CONFIDENT IF THE LAKER'S PULL OFF A GAME 5 WIN AND GET THE SERIES BACK TO LA......IF LA WINS GAME 5 THEN IT IS GOING 7 AND LAKER'S WIN IT ALL

BY THE AT LEAST WE AGREE ON THE RED'S THEY ARE MY TEAM

GOOD LUCK

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg