So, the refs arent giving this to Orlando?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Right?

Cry, cry & cry when its the Lakers, but this is being officiated straight up right?

14 FTAs 4th Q Magic

0 FTAs rth Q Lakers

Phantom calls all over the place on Odom & Bynum, but Kobe gets hacked time & time again...no call.

Lakers taking control & here come foul after foul after foul on LA in the 4th. No fouls on Orlando though....& about 10 on LA.

The NBA. :mj07:

Last edited:

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Right?

Cry, cry & cry when its the Lakers, but this will be officiated straight up right?

14 FTs 4th Q Magic

0 FTs rth Q Lakers

Phantom calls all over the place on Odom & Bynum, but Kobe gets hacked time & time again...no call.

The NBA. :mj07:

Just because Kobe gets packed or stripped and whines about it means he was fouled?
That said Orlando is getting MORE than their share of calls tonight.
Although Bynum is a talentless hacking machine.

Last edited:

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
And from what I have seen from Magic at FT line, the Lakers are lucky the refs are calling everything.
Brutal.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Just because Kobe gets packed or stripped and whines about it means he was fouled.
That said Orlando is getting MORE than their share of calls tonight.
Although Bynum is a talentless hacking machine.

Thanks for the update on what a foul is, but I was well aware. Kobe was fouled on 2 drives this quarter alone. O is getting EVERY call

Bynum talentless? A 21 year old 7 footer with a nice shooting touch. I will take him anyday on my team.

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Bynum talentless? A 21 year old 7 footer with a nice shooting touch. I will take him anyday on my team.

You just described Chuck Nevitt and Manute Bol at one point in their lifetime.:mj07:

Bynum has potential but sure has not show any of it this playoffs.

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Did you see the guy in the Kobe jersey standing right next to in bounds pass right in the refs face during play saying something?:mj07:
That was good.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
You just described Chuck Nevitt and Manute Bol at one point in their lifetime.:mj07:

Bynum has potential but sure has not show any of it this playoffs.

I agree he has far from impressive this playoff season, but remember he was just coming off a 3+ month injury as the playoffs started.

In a few years he will be force in this league, I think you or anyone would admit he & Mr. Bol have nothing in common game wise. Bynum has an NBA body. Plus he is good from the FT line which will pay dividends down the road when he becomes more of a focal point offensively.

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
That 4th quarter was ridiculous. Magic seemed to be getting more calls through 3 quarters but overall a good game.

4th quarter, Magic shot something like 18 free throws and don't commit a foul until ONE MINUTE REMAINING??? Give me a break. Lakers had chance to put it away but refs wouldn't have any of it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Yeah I was just messing with you. Bynum has been awesome at times and seems he has lost confidence for now more than anything.

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Where are all the Orlando apologists for this one. I would like to see one of them admit this has been an absolute joke of an officiated game.

The refs are give O every single call & non call.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
What is Stan Van Gundy doing?

Nelson has been worthless entire game.
WHERE WAS RAFER???

Nelson played no defense on Fisher tie shot.
He hooks Gasol on rebound and then gets bowed to the ground by Kobe and watches from his back as Fisher pops a 3 on him.

Nice job SVG.

ELVIS

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2002
memphis
What is Stan Van Gundy doing?

Nelson has been worthless entire game.
WHERE WAS RAFER???

Nelson played no defense on Fisher tie shot.
He hooks Gasol on rebound and then gets bowed to the ground by Kobe and watches from his back as Fisher pops a 3 on him.

Nice job SVG.

not to mention the standing around on offense.................

the space he gave fisher on the 3 was inexcuseable.

KillerKardoogan

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2009
So what's the overall tally dude?
Games where the refs have clearly helped the Lakers versus games where they have clearly helped the other side.
The last ten years would be a statistically significant sample size; with more weight given to important games (don't know if tonight's game counts as important since it was in the league's best interest for the Lakers to lose).