So who something to play for on April 17th

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Besides Utah and LA.
I'm looking I think most every seating is set.
Atlanta quit tonight to take 5th seed.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Lakers beat Houston they move up to the 7th seed.
They lose and Utah loses to Memphis they get the 8th seed.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kenman

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2002
East Coast
LAC 4th and MEM 5th seed regardless win or lose tomorrow they gonna face each other in the 1st round.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Besides the obvious ones, very important games for Nuggets, Clippers, and Grizzlies. Home court could be decided in the Clippers/Grizzlies series (assuming Denver will win-they have the easiest game of the night). If Denver somehow lost and the Clippers win, the Nuggets would move down to the 4th seed and face the Grizzlies in the first round, which they do not want.

Have to predict that Denver will beat the Suns at home, so it is really a battle between the Grizzlies and Clippers for the all-important home court advantage.

I would say the Jazz-Grizzlies is probably the most compelling game of the evening, because it may be decided by the time the Lakers game tips off.

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Also, another thing to remember tonight is the dregs playing for the worst record, and better draft odds:

Magic and Bobcats are currently tied for the worst record in the league.

The Bobcats are playing the Cavs, who hold the third worst record in the league, but the Suns are only one better. The Suns have the toughest game, but the Cavs-Cats match up tonight is truly a game of... who can play worse? The Cavs surely don't want to win this game, as they would most likely be tied with the Suns, but the Cats shouldn't want to win either. Then again, their organization is not the brightest...