Solheim Cup

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Monarch

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
London
EUROPE 9/4 @ Chandler 1 Unit.
Gotta get a little on my ladies this week. Let the Dogs Bark ;).

Clive

Forum Member
Apr 18, 2001
Oxford, England
www.take624.com
Finally recovering from loosing c drive early in the week!

Just 5 1/2 points needed...don't like the way the singles pan out today, US top loaded their team.

Inkster v Carriedo - Racquel great yesterday, but she has it all to do here.

Diaz v Marti - imo Diaz is the only US player that can beat Paula - a disaster draw for Europe

Klein v Alfie - Friday's Alfie wins easily, Saturday's Alfie gets hammered - Klein has been a revelation this week - could be 3-0 start to the US

Kuehne v Tinning - tough one to call - hope for a half to stem the tide?

Redman v Pet - our most under-rated player - first full point on the board for Europe

Ward v Annika - Excellent so far form Wendy, but not against Annika!

Robbins v Hjorth - One for the US here I'm afraid

Kerr v Gus - These next three matches are the key - real tough one to call, at her best it's Sophie, but she needs to go up early as her confidence looks a little brittle

Mallon v Davis - Match of the Day after Diaz/Marti - no idea!!

Hurst v McKay - Hurst has been playing well, but Mhairi should have too much for her

Daniel v Koch - Carin already guaranteed to be at least top scorer (hooray!!) and likely we'll need this one...what price she makes the winning putt again!

Jones v Icher - Hope it doesn't come to this! Icher was brilliant yesterday, but the veteran will probably have too much for her.

Will only have one bet, which is Robbins at evens v Hjorth.

Overall, it's too close to call, a tense evening in store!!

milpalm

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2002
Lillestrom, Norway
Ironically my only bet is Hjorth over Robbins. I just felt she was overpriced at 2.55 with Unibet. Hopefully Europe will pull through.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clive

Forum Member
Apr 18, 2001
Oxford, England
www.take624.com
We'll disagree on that one Milpalm, but cheer on the same overall outcome...think we might need to make the most of it as I have a very bad feeling about next week...Amex will not have done much to boost morale of Euro team..

Monarch

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
London
USA look to be off to a good start in the singles. Why are the Yanks so good on Sunday?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg