Some advice from you NFL pro's.....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Uncle Vinnie

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Detriot,MI
I have a 3 team 10 pointer open with two winners already and tonights game left to work with. I have read several threads and have a feel for who likes what and why but I need some advice on which side or total would present the greatest value using the 10. I am leaning towards Pittsburg but hate the plus 7. That could leave me with a tie. Any comments would be gret considering I struggle in NFL. Although, I am up 5 units this week thanks to Nolans picks and my tweaking of Arizona and NYG!!

UV
cool.gif

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Since it is an open wager, hold off on tonight's action.

You have all year to find that "sure thing". Don't force yourself to action on tonight's game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Riviman

Forum Member
Apr 3, 2000
I would have to take the +13 and the Titans. Both teams are well coached, it is a must game for Tenn, personally because of the competition played I am not overlly impressed wit hPitt. Pittsburgh plays to Tenn Strengths,which I d=feel is a better rush defense and a adequate pass defense. Pitts strenght is obviously there rushing ability. I think this game goes to the wire.Personally I am taking Tenn on the moneyline. I think they make a staement , right the ship and roll from this point on.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg