Some BIG PLAYS and small ones early

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
9-2

3-1 ML's

Ok guys,

BC at home on ESPN.... I'm taking the ML for BC to win $100.

Starting with the Big ones:

Texas tech throws for over 300 yards a game. What almost killed TCU in that their opening game? THE PASS.... TCU will win this game NO DOUBT... $300 play

Navy---All I have to say is if Stanford gives up 300+ rush yards against teams who somewhat run the ball, Navy should have no problem doing the same...NAVY HUGE!! $500 play

Smaller Plays:

Pitt -3 at home on ABC....Pitt is good this year guys....and their numbers show it....They have actually played some decent talented teams while MSU has played no one.... $100 play

Akron--- Ak has a very good QB, and talented Deffense...two necessities for success....just think they are too good to let Cent Mich beat them.. $200 play

LVille ML---yep I like Brohm....yes I have respect for the Miami deffense, but come on guys, LVille is not getting any respect for their offense....Being #1 in the Country in total offense is hard to do against anyone..... If Miami is so good than why did FSU almsot lose to Troy St. This is a home game for Lville and don't think these guys aren't going to come to play... $100 play

I like Neb too but will wait to post and fight with all the USC lovers in that one...

Last edited:

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
Went 5-3 this past weekend took Texas but did not post....posted it earlier on a different thread that they would blow out rice a roni and they did so in great fashion...

Up 310 total for the weekend + 1400 last weekend total to date $1710 two weeks...not too bad

PLUS NO ML LOSSES 4 THE WEEK.... LVILLE TORE IT UP!!!

By the way it looks like TCU IS A VERY DECENT TEAM.... Sorry to all TCU fans they are very fast on deffense!

New record to date:

14-5

5-1 ML's

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
So much for USC being this stellar team that would blow out Neb by 20+....USC will have to work for their wins from here on out guys!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
So much for USC being this stellar team that would blow out Neb by 20+....USC will have to work for their wins from here on out guys!

Of course you need to work for a win
the ref's aren't gonna award you with the win just for showing up

Nebraska has a fantastic D-Line and,
USC won by 17 is that not a blow out?

congrats on your nice start

thebsmanofkent

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2006
Kent, WA
The Trojans simply ran out the clock as they were driving for another TD, which would have made it
35-10.....game was never in doubt. Nebraska didn't look bad, but they're not ready to take out USC just yet.....

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
The Trojans simply ran out the clock as they were driving for another TD, which would have made it
35-10.....game was never in doubt. Nebraska didn't look bad, but they're not ready to take out USC just yet.....

Yes they did, and I got paid....those on the USC side did not...this is a gambling bussiness not a would if business.

And what I mean about work for their wins...sorry i mis-stated what I was really trying to get across. What I meant was that they aren't just going to roll over teams like they use to without Bush, Lienart and 90% of their offense from last year gone...

USC is awesome I'm a fan of USC, but these people thinking they are near to invincible need to give it a rest....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

socrstud

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2005
Of course you need to work for a win
the ref's aren't gonna award you with the win just for showing up

Nebraska has a fantastic D-Line and,
USC won by 17 is that not a blow out?

congrats on your nice start

17 is a blow out...but like I said people were saying it would be more like upper 20's....and were "slamming" the USC line...now I had neb at 18.5 therefore I got paid....the line was close to where it shoulda been and people were saying USC would roll over this team and the line wouldn't be a prob....

thanx....It's a decent start so far...best of luck to you and the trojans this year...some of the USC fans are outrageous and I guess I'll just have to live with that..

Last edited: