Some Game 1 prop bets

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
TOTAL u2?-160 (L JAMES (CLE) MADE 3PT FG vrs L JAMES (CLE) MADE 3PT FG) Risk $320 to win $200
TOTAL o2?-130 (T THOMPSON (CLE) MADE FT vrs T THOMPSON (CLE) Risk $260 to win $200
TOTAL u5?-150 (S CURRY (GS) MADE 3PT FG vrs S CURRY (GS) MADE Risk $300 to win $200
TOTAL o1?-250 (K THOMPSON (GS) MADE 3PT FG vrs K THOMPSON risk $500 to win $200
WARRIORS SERIES GAMES -1?-165 (Max Play) Risk $825 to win $500

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
I like the minus 1.5 games SERIES Bet..... :0074

yes, love the series bet even though it's heavy juice but the -1.5 games means Dubs in 6 or less.. :0003 I'll be here sipping on my morning cup of Covfefe!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ClevelandSteamers

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 15, 2015
Prob gonna wanna spike with alcohol whatever you're sipping on. But hey, the Warriors won!:0074

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
Prob gonna wanna spike with alcohol whatever you're sipping on. But hey, the Warriors won!:0074

1-2 and a N/A (because T. Thompson didn't attempt a free throw so got lucky there)...Banged the in-game under all game, so I had that going for me. As for the Cavs, well, as Dennis Green once said "they are who we thought they were"....Gonna need SOMEBODY to step up besides Kyrie and The King versus a team that moves the ball like the Warriors. Since the Cavs played NOBODY to get to the finals, they thought their "level" of play would get it done. Dead wrong. Warriors after the game commented on how much better they know they can play. If you (or Kyrie or LeBron or Tyronn Lue) expect Deron Williams, Shumpert, JR Smith, Kyle Korver and Kevin Love to beat The Warriors you're fooling yourself... Not likely....Can someone let me know when Tristan Thompson enters the building. I really like that guys toughness.Looks like the most uneventful playoffs in memory are going to continue to be so, but I'll relish every moment of every win, til they get to four...which shouldn't take all that long. Cavs backers, BEWARE..

Reactions: ClevelandSteamers

ClevelandSteamers

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 15, 2015
Oh, so you won a bunch of bets you didn't post on a handicapping forum?(Remember when you once were so passionate about this fact?) Thanks for sharing! Your pocket took an L on the night. Admit it and move on.

Nothing shocking happened in game 1. Not sure why Warriors fans try to act like they're the underdogs lol

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917
Marg, your bet on T. Thompson would have to be a loss. Not possible for it to be cancelled or a push unless he didn't play in the game. You took over 2.5 FTs made. He made 0.

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
Marg, your bet on T. Thompson would have to be a loss. Not possible for it to be cancelled or a push unless he didn't play in the game. You took over 2.5 FTs made. He made 0.

what the fuck is it with some of you people (DZ and Turnoffthelights in particular), Like I have reason to lie about this shit?

good luck on your plays.

INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 64001082
Jun 01 09:05 PM

NBA
STRAIGHT BET
[79045] TOTAL o2?-130
(T THOMPSON (CLE) MADE FT vrs T THOMPSON (CLE) MADE FT) (Tristan Thompson (CLE) Total Made Free Throws (No attempts = NO ACTION))

NO BET
N/A CANCEL
06/01/2017 05:35 PM

ClevelandSteamers

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 15, 2015
Anyone can copy and paste the edit.

The problem is guys like you and T love to rub salt on wounds when people lose $. But take your ball and go home when you can't face the music. You got your ass handed to you last night. It happens. Chalk it up. May the odds be in your favor in the future. Good luck.

Signed,

LOL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
What book was that outta curiosity

We can find out in 2 seconds how it was graded

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
What book was that outta curiosity

We can find out in 2 seconds how it was graded

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Addict, not that i owe you or anyone any information or have reason to lie about a play but if you need to know it was a site called betaloha. Turnaway, your comment suggesting that I would feel the need to change a play or edit something only suggests that it is something you would do because of your need to "be right". Gee, what's it like being as awesome as you? I know you're the expert among all these other guys on here most of who could give a rat's ass being right and are on here to help others win money. I'm sure you have live quite the lavish life from all the money you've won over the years from being "RIGHT"! To quote a phrase "post your plays and STFU".

ClevelandSteamers

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 15, 2015
Addict, not that i owe you or anyone any information or have reason to lie about a play but if you need to know it was a site called betaloha. Turnaway, your comment suggesting that I would feel the need to change a play or edit something only suggests that it is something you would do because of your need to "be right". Gee, what's it like being as awesome as you? I know you're the expert among all these other guys on here most of who could give a rat's ass being right and are on here to help others win money. I'm sure you have live quite the lavish life from all the money you've won over the years from being "RIGHT"! To quote a phrase "post your plays and STFU".

#1 - Your homeboy T is the one who made that phrase. I think its funny you thought it was me though. Especially considering it was in a thread I believe I didn't even have a post in.

#2 - I rarely post plays. I don't have time to keep track of records, etc. So I only post when I see a good line to take when I'm actually logged in the forums. I did quite well in NBA/NCAA this year though. The most incredible heater I've ever been on in gambling in my life actually. Bleedingpurple(Trevor) can attest as I have screen shots of the payouts as it was a book he recommended and I was concerned I might not get paid. But hey, maybe I can photoshop those too! Because I care if someone believes I won money or not :facepalm:

#3 - You are the "Right" chest thumper. You got your ass handed to you on posted prop bets only to try and make it seem like nothing by pumping your chest about non-posted wins. You will never see me do that. A posted L is an L and talking about a not posted play is irrelevant.

#4 - You are so arrogant and disrespectful, but don't know how to face the music when you're wrong. A la your disappearing act last year after the finals. If I chose the wrong side I'd just chalk it up and move on.

#5 and finally - I've not once said the Cavs would win. Not last year, and not this year. I've always maintained the stance that as long as LeBron is on the floor they have a chance. I think that burns you a little because you can't come back here and gloat.

Signed,

LOL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
#1 - Your homeboy T is the one who made that phrase. I think its funny you thought it was me though. Especially considering it was in a thread I believe I didn't even have a post in.

#2 - I rarely post plays. I don't have time to keep track of records, etc. So I only post when I see a good line to take when I'm actually logged in the forums. I did quite well in NBA/NCAA this year though. The most incredible heater I've ever been on in gambling in my life actually. Bleedingpurple(Trevor) can attest as I have screen shots of the payouts as it was a book he recommended and I was concerned I might not get paid. But hey, maybe I can photoshop those too! Because I care if someone believes I won money or not :facepalm:

#3 - You are the "Right" chest thumper. You got your ass handed to you on posted prop bets only to try and make it seem like nothing by pumping your chest about non-posted wins. You will never see me do that. A posted L is an L and talking about a not posted play is irrelevant.

#4 - You are so arrogant and disrespectful, but don't know how to face the music when you're wrong. A la your disappearing act last year after the finals. If I chose the wrong side I'd just chalk it up and move on.

#5 and finally - I've not once said the Cavs would win. Not last year, and not this year. I've always maintained the stance that as long as LeBron is on the floor they have a chance. I think that burns you a little because you can't come back here and gloat.

Signed,

LOL

Not sure how going 1-2 constitutes getting one's ass handed to him, mr LOL, but since you're such an awesome capper I can understand how you might see it as such. I've done far worse before, and could really give a flip about what you think or what you say. I'll be back with more plays for those who want to make some $$$$.

Bombs

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2003
Earth
what the fuck is it with some of you people (DZ and Turnoffthelights in particular), Like I have reason to lie about this shit?

good luck on your plays.

INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 64001082
Jun 01 09:05 PM

NBA
STRAIGHT BET
[79045] TOTAL o2?-130
(T THOMPSON (CLE) MADE FT vrs T THOMPSON (CLE) MADE FT) (Tristan Thompson (CLE) Total Made Free Throws (No attempts = NO ACTION))

NO BET
N/A CANCEL
06/01/2017 05:35 PM

I have never seen a prop bet like this where no attempts is no action. It defies logic that they would offer this.

Bet on MyBookie