Someone please answer...

BIGGIE_T

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2004
Why do my legitimate questions about thr Raymond-Thunder aite keep getting moved. My questions are not inflammatory in any way shape or form.

I merely ask why there is little activity on their forum and if other people find it strange that almost every day there are MANY opposing picks by the 4 cappers.

If the answer is noone is writing because they are going through a bad run then so be it.

I can only assume that my posts keep getting moved because they advertise on this website.

I look forward to seeing some non-flaming responses.

Regards to everyone.

Biggie

Red Davis

Forum Member
Oct 23, 2003
Thunder has actually been very good of late...everyone know's he's a very good capper and has posted mostly winning days of late, on the other hand, Roger and Ray stink

Goose

is cooked
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2000
Cleveland, Ohio
Big--

I think that the gang wants to keep information about wagering, and about "Madjacks" only. Some cappers on this board have their own sites and their own services...but the general rule is to not advertise / promote any of them.

Not only would it be a disservice to promote one guy over another....but too, I think Jack wants to worry only about "his house". Jack--sorry if I am speaking out of turn, and please correct me if I'm wrong.

Just my 2 cents.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Why do my legitimate questions about thr Raymond-Thunder aite keep getting moved.

as said above. we don't know, we don't care and it's off topic.

please post something ON topic.

thanks,

Jack

Bet on MyBookie