**Something Strange Going On!!!......

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

iggs111

Forum Member
Oct 4, 2004
Today... you guys see what these lines are??? I think public made a killing this weekend... and the books get it all back plus some!!!

ND @ UCONN: Current Line Uconn 6? 7?/8
Nd just beat this team 2 weeks ago by 4.... spread opened at 6.5 has since jumped to 8??? I think Uconn chews ND up and spits em out 2nite!!!
Iggy's Recommended Play: UCONN -8 O Did I forget to mention Jim Calhoun was named finalist for introduction into the Basektball Hall of Fame?

Utah @ New Mexico: Current Line Utah Pk 1?
A red hot #13 Utah goes on the road to New Mexico riding a 5 game win streak. Opening as a pick bettors have moved the line to favoring the utes by 1.5 points. Sounds too easy dont it? New Mexico is a completley different team on the homefront going 15-1 on the year averaging a solid 83ppg. Whereas, Utah struggles a bit on the road only avg 67 ppg. Look for New Mexico to squeak by Utah for the upset!!
Iggy's Recommended Play New Mexico +1.5

Unlv @ Colorado State: Current Line Colo St Pk 1/1?/2/1?
Ok Unlv beat this team by 9 almost a month ago to the day. So why in the hell is Colorado St. favored??? Colorado St. is 10-3 this year at home.. and are holding foes to a dismisal 63 ppg. Yet, they are just in a big slide right now winning only 1 of there last 5 avg only 57 ppg!!! So someone explain to me why this line has them favored!... prolly going against the public on this one..
Iggy's Recommended Play Colorado St. -1.5

GLTA

-Iggy

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
and i thought all caps was annoying.

that said, i agree that there are some lines that are certainly looking for money on a particular side.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
iggs111 said:
ok sorry gman... would you like me to change it??

lol, i dont really mind. far more important things to worry about.

like i said though, i do agree there are some shady lines out there especially on a short big monday card. while im not playing it, i do think uconn will rip notre dame apart tonight.

Pika-Capper

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2004
Igg i think i m with u on both of this , the line seem just :mj07: , so i'll be with u on both of this, and i think the worst thing its a push ( 1-1 ) :mj14:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg