sorry for anyone who did not sign up for thunder march madness

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

baldheaded stranger

Forum Member
Dec 17, 2005
he is fucking killing it the last 2 days big time. not sure exact number but close to 100% doubling your money in the just the conference touraments.

know a lot of people don't like him going pay, but this package was a no brainer as had a guarantee if he was not winning at end of march madness you get 3 months free. he has already covered this and he will only keep winning.

he could be generous and put out another package for the ncaa tourament and if so you better get on it.

thunder, not trying to get you business, but someone needs to give you; a way to go boy, as you have had a lot bitching and negative in treads here and also in service forum
(me included) and never a negative comment from thunder.

best of luck to everyone as box says in the big dance, senior prom and junior prom.

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City
Riding.jpg

Jorgesca

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Mexico
I've been tailing this site for 14 years and thunder WAS an asset even when he didn't win, I don't see the need to do this.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

golfnut16

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2010
Hey Edsel,

Just a friendly reminder last time thunder offered win or it's free going forward for bowl season the free months following cost bettors around 200%. So nothing is a no brainier. Then after losing those 200% you got cut off and were left broke not to mention when people were complaining and asking questions on his forum he was no where to be found.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Ask yourself this:

He's had such a "great" weekend, and has posted the results, but no one can get him to post results on a regular basis. Why is that?

I think the answer is self evident.

kempent24

Forum Member
Oct 11, 2009
Hey Edsel,

Just a friendly reminder last time thunder offered win or it's free going forward for bowl season the free months following cost bettors around 200%. So nothing is a no brainier. Then after losing those 200% you got cut off and were left broke not to mention when people were complaining and asking questions on his forum he was no where to be found.

Does anyone know how Thunder did in NFL and NCAA last season? I'm interested in buying his service next year but want to know if he's as good as he says he is. I know his free picks have done quite well.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LBird33

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2010
Does anyone know how Thunder did in NFL and NCAA last season? I'm interested in buying his service next year but want to know if he's as good as he says he is. I know his free picks have done quite well.

I followed Thunder's service from September til the middle of February and I lost a pretty good amount of $$ across the board. It sounds like he has heated up since then, unfortunately I missed it.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Hey Edsel,

ABSOLUTE BULL IT WAS FOR THE COLLLEGE BOWLS I LOST 18% DURING THAT TIME WON 84% IN COLLEGE HOOPS AND 38% IN NFL WHAT THE HECK

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Ask yourself this:

He's had such a "great" weekend, and has posted the results, but no one can get him to post results on a regular basis. Why is that?

I think the answer is self evident.

WASNT A GREAT WEEKEND IT WAS 18 OF 20 WINNING DAYS I POSYRD THOSE PLAYS TO SHOW HOW THE SPECIAL WAS GOING ALSO 69-31 ON FREE PLAYS AND POST A BUCH OF WINNERS IN THE GENERAL - WHAT IS SELF EVIDENT IS YOU TALK LOUT OF YOU BUT

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

golfnut16

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2010
ABSOLUTE BULL IT WAS FOR THE COLLLEGE BOWLS I LOST 18% DURING THAT TIME WON 84% IN COLLEGE HOOPS AND 38% IN NFL WHAT THE HECK

I am referring the period after we got free bc you didn't win overall in bowl season. Why don't you tell him how you did overall from the day bowl season ended instead of doing what u do best and only pointing out when you win. Let's be honest here Jeff. I called 200%. Don't think I'm far off.

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
WASNT A GREAT WEEKEND IT WAS 18 OF 20 WINNING DAYS I POSYRD THOSE PLAYS TO SHOW HOW THE SPECIAL WAS GOING ALSO 69-31 ON FREE PLAYS AND POST A BUCH OF WINNERS IN THE GENERAL - WHAT IS SELF EVIDENT IS YOU TALK LOUT OF YOU BUT

You are so full of shit its unreal.

I guess spelling and keeping track of your plays are two things you will never master.

Nothing but a fucking tout.

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
I am referring the period after we got free bc you didn't win overall in bowl season. Why don't you tell him how you did overall from the day bowl season ended instead of doing what u do best and only pointing out when you win. Let's be honest here Jeff. I called 200%. Don't think I'm far off.

He is nothing but a tout scumbag, just using all the tout moves at this point.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
He is nothing but a tout scumbag, just using all the tout moves at this point.

No idea what I ever did too you. But I have a motto never say anything to anybody you are not willing to say in person. Learned that from my dad - He was a man of integrity. Good lck SHAWN- Golf is incorrect the service is doing well period. Maybe at one of the MJS events you and I can sit down have a beer and you can share the love. GLUCK

fourman58

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2011
I followed Thunder's service from September til the middle of February and I lost a pretty good amount of $$ across the board. It sounds like he has heated up since then, unfortunately I missed it.

Yep. Followed for most of football season. Lost damn near 100 pct of our "NFL bankroll" in one day. And were definitely down over 100 pct of our bankroll yet the plays kept coming. Never made sense to me. I mean if you've lost over 100 pct of your bankroll what are you betting with at that point? Bitcoin? I'm not going to call him a tout but he uses fuzzy math at best. Anybody who says they won money following his football service from start to finish this season is a liar or a lackey. Period. I don't know what he paid Korn but it isn't enough. He had his work cut out for him trying to fudge that record and keep everyone remaining calm. The bankroll management system he preaches is that of a Martingale system with a make believe infinite bank roll.

Last edited:

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Yep. Followed for most of football season. Lost damn near 100 pct of our "NFL bankroll" in one day. And were definitely down over 100 pct of our bankroll yet the plays kept coming. Never made sense to me. I mean if you've lost over 100 pct of your bankroll what are you betting with at that point? Bitcoin? I'm not going to call him a tout but he uses fuzzy math at best. Anybody who says they won money following his football service from start to finish this season is a liar or a lackey. Period. I don't know what he paid Korn but it isn't enough. He had his work cut out for him trying to fudge that record and keep everyone remaining calm. The bankroll management system he preaches is that of a Martingale system with a make believe infinite bank roll.

Thats what pisses me off about touts. They go on runs and keep the lies rolling looking for new money. Integrity is not to be found. I do not know how they sleep at night. Glad some are shedding some light on the subject. Sorry for you loss.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Thats what pisses me off about touts. They go on runs and keep the lies rolling looking for new money. Integrity is not to be found. I do not know how they sleep at night. Glad some are shedding some light on the subject. Sorry for you loss.

WELL I WON 45% IN COLLEGE

AND 22% IN NFL

SO WTF

GL

platteriverhunt

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2013
NEBRASKA
WELL I WON 45% IN COLLEGE
AND 22% IN NFL
SO WTF GL

[QUOTE fourman58 ) Anybody who says they won money following his football service from start to finish this season is a liar or a lackey.

I was there all football season and took the -100% nfl in one day beating. I made Money on Football ( NFL +NCAA) , around 50% it was a ridiculous amount of plays . I am not a lackey or a liar.

fourman58

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2011
[QUOTE fourman58 ) Anybody who says they won money following his football service from start to finish this season is a liar or a lackey.

I was there all football season and took the -100% nfl in one day beating. I made Money on Football ( NFL +NCAA) , around 50% it was a ridiculous amount of plays . I am not a lackey or a liar.

We were down over 100 pct by October. If you have lost your entire bankroll how can you make money? What's his plan? Cash in the 401k, take out a second mortgage? I posed all these questions in his thread. They were never answered in any way shape or fashion that made any mathematical sense at all. Again, he's a martingale system. Say your bank roll was 100k with 1 pct being 1k. Your entire bankroll was gone before the halfway point I the season. Assuming you could reload, is anyone really gonna reload for the full amount again? Or is it more likely that you would reload for a less amount with your pct's being for less money? So even if he wins back 50% for anyone with any sense it won't be the same 50 pct as the 100 pct he already lost?

Like I asked when it happened, how is it even mathematically sound to lose over 100 pct of your bankroll in one day? How can that even happen? How can you wager more in a day than you hypothetically have? Those questions will never be answered in a way that would be acceptable to anyone with a lick of sense. This isn't Thunder's thread where he can control the narrative. It's quite fair for myself and others to point out the many, many, problems and shady record keeping someone can expect that buys his service.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005
I did service from start of football to end of February:

Won in College Football by moderate amount
Won NFL due to late run in Playoffs
Was about even in College hoops but has since got hot like Edsel said above
NBA was treading water.

If you get in this you need to manage your bankroll carefully and go through cold streaks that can break your back. Ultimate Thunder is a great capper and especially for guys who love tons of action. I would give the service a recommend. The comments about "scumbag" and so on above are not true there is no pressure whatsoever on the service it's take it or leave it.

Last edited:

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Like I asked when it happened, how is it even mathematically sound to lose over 100 pct of your bankroll in one day? How can that even happen? How can you wager more in a day than you hypothetically have? Those questions will never be answered in a way that would be acceptable to anyone with a lick of sense. .

If you get in this you need to manage your bankroll carefully and go through cold streaks that can break your back. .

When you are betting a percentage of your bankroll how do you do it carefully?

:lol: