Sorry to all Cincy backers

King69

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 17, 2010
To lose after 8-0 lead in the bottom of the 9th is enough to make you quit betting. I for the life of me could not figure out why the books were offering +153 on a better team/better pitcher/better record.
I knew when the bases were loaded 9-6 1 out that a GRAND SLAM was coming. We have all had those GUT feelings before and that was fucking sickening.

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
To lose after 8-0 lead in the bottom of the 9th is enough to make you quit betting. I for the life of me could not figure out why the books were offering +153 on a better team/better pitcher/better record.
I knew when the bases were loaded 9-6 1 out that a GRAND SLAM was coming. We have all had those GUT feelings before and that was fucking sickening.

So you think the books knew they were going to get ahead 8-0 and then give up 10 runs in the last two innings to lose 10-9? Seriously?

If this was a "trap" line set by Vegas they are thanking their lucky stars that they somehow got lucky, not sitting around laughing at "the public" for betting Cincy because then knew before the game even started that Atlanta would come back and score 10 in the last two innings to win.

Arliss99

Forum Member
Jul 15, 1999
FL
This may be the first time I cashed a no score in the first inning play when a game had 19 runs :142smilie

King69

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 17, 2010
So you think the books knew they were going to get ahead 8-0 and then give up 10 runs in the last two innings to lose 10-9? Seriously?

If this was a "trap" line set by Vegas they are thanking their lucky stars that they somehow got lucky, not sitting around laughing at "the public" for betting Cincy because then knew before the game even started that Atlanta would come back and score 10 in the last two innings to win.

Glenn serious who the heck even knows. All I know is I have seen this so many times before in MLB, NFL and the most in NBA. Where you look at a line and question why so and bet against it and the fav cashes. Like teams being up 25 in NBA and lose or teams being up 4 TD's and lose. Just part of the gambling life.

Glenn Quagmire

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2005
Glenn serious who the heck even knows. All I know is I have seen this so many times before in MLB, NFL and the most in NBA. Where you look at a line and question why so and bet against it and the fav cashes. Like teams being up 25 in NBA and lose or teams being up 4 TD's and lose. Just part of the gambling life.

Yeah, I'm not saying they didn't put it out there as a trap to get people on Cincy. I'm just saying if they were trying to get people on Cincy thinking Cincy would lose, they got lucky. Just a complete meltdown by the Reds today. :scared

Last edited:

Tiny

Forum Member
Oct 18, 2009
hang in there.....that is all your bad luck for a while...!

Bet on MyBookie