Soulhat Tracking Thread

soulhat

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2002
Austin
Will be posting the largest needs of each day. Typically will only share the plays that are 3-1 $ or greater. The next few weeks should be fun...GL on your plays.

soulhat

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2002
Austin
I am going to be posting the play and not the fade from this point.

Georgetown -2

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

soulhat

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2002
Austin
1-0 and 4-0 YTD. Will try to get back and post any info on the Super Bowl if something worthwhile presents itself.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pghpounder

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
da burgh
Urgent - play is Boston College +7, not Wake Forest

I was just about to ask if your sure that you needed WF...Didn't make sense compared to everything else I see...LOL

Glad you corrected it because it was driving me nuts wondering how you needed one thing and everything else was different.

Thanks for the update Soulhat!

GL

soulhat

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2002
Austin
I was just about to ask if your sure that you needed WF...Didn't make sense compared to everything else I see...LOL

Glad you corrected it because it was driving me nuts wondering how you needed one thing and everything else was different.

Thanks for the update Soulhat!

GL

My apologies, I was in a hurry but a mistake like this should never happen. Thankfully there was enough time until tip to get it changed.

soulhat

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2002
Austin
Pushed with BC yesterday and feel lucky to have done so. Will update with any plays from today when the information starts to come together.

Record: 4-1-1 (80%)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie