Here
Go South Park! I got their back.:box2:

banana032.gif

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
south park didn`t buckle...but comedy central caved....pathetic...

apparently one deity has a higher tolerance for satire than another deity...

/weasel ducks a jihadist knife....

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
south park didn`t buckle...but comedy central caved....pathetic...

apparently one deity has a higher tolerance for satire than another deity...

/weasel ducks a jihadist knife....

I know that i am a bit of a simpleton, but my main concern with religion, aside from the fact that no one has ever proven the existance of a deity, is that these alleged deities are so intolerant of opposing viewpoints and 'alternative' lifestyles.

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
I know that i am a bit of a simpleton, but my main concern with religion, aside from the fact that no one has ever proven the existance of a deity, is that these alleged deities are so intolerant of opposing viewpoints and 'alternative' lifestyles.

oooookay??????!???!?????!

Hope that helped,
FDC

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Wow, I think I qualify for a prize on this one.

I limited the post of the site's "biggest" loudmouth to a response of less than 5 words:00hour

Oh for fucks sake,... and you know me how exactly? Or do you speak about an internet persona with no real attachment to anyone you know to be an acquantence or friend or even some really cool loud man you were lucky enough to meet someday?
That better?

How the fuck did you get to be a moderator?

Hegawd Jack (no it isn't a word) you couldn't find some other dipshit locked in their basement to moderate this shit between episodes of Warcraft and the occasional anime movie?

What the fuck were you thinking?

Ehhhhhhh, I've been eating a lot since I quit smoking and will probably need someone to chat with when I am stricken to a pair of dirty underware, pall malls and an eating habit?
for fuck's sake you would think this shit was serious.

I just spent four minutes in the mini dumpster that I will never get back......Cie you should monitor that. More your crowd and not a whole lot of the annoying "internet traffic" going on in it.

fuckin guy............ That better Teddie?????

Hope that helps,
FDC

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Oh for fucks sake,... and you know me how exactly? Or do you speak about an internet persona with no real attachment to anyone you know to be an acquantence or friend or even some really cool loud man you were lucky enough to meet someday?
That better?

How the fuck did you get to be a moderator?

Hegawd Jack (no it isn't a word) you couldn't find some other dipshit locked in their basement to moderate this shit between episodes of Warcraft and the occasional anime movie?

What the fuck were you thinking?

Ehhhhhhh, I've been eating a lot since I quit smoking and will probably need someone to chat with when I am stricken to a pair of dirty underware, pall malls and an eating habit?
for fuck's sake you would think this shit was serious.

I just spent four minutes in the mini dumpster that I will never get back......Cie you should monitor that. More your crowd and not a whole lot of the annoying "internet traffic" going on in it.

fuckin guy............ That better Teddie?????

Hope that helps,
FDC

That's more like it:mj07:

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Cie(pronounced 'see') that is funny. Try to be more like me and add a little something to the forum, glad you enjoyed it.

That has helped,
FDC

You seem like an interesting guy. Full of yourself, probably, but interesting nonetheless. Enjoy your saturday:toast:

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
You seem like an interesting guy. Full of yourself, probably, but interesting nonetheless. Enjoy your saturday:toast:

nah not really, just kinda go with whatever strikes me funny really. Not so braggadocious in person I hope. If so I will work on it. I am off to the lake. Cheers. Its all good Cie, if you ever take me seriously you have broken your quota. Beleeeee dat.

HTH (in a hurry),
FDC

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
nah not really, just kinda go with whatever strikes me funny really. Not so braggadocious in person I hope. If so I will work on it. I am off to the lake. Cheers. Its all good Cie, if you ever take me seriously you have broken your quota. Beleeeee dat.

HTH (in a hurry),
FDC

I like FDC. FWIW, so do others that I met from this forum. Cheers:toast:

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
Interesting that South Park has blasted every race, religion, etc and this is the only time they've caved in!

Bet on MyBookie