Speaking of Beer.......

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Happy'Capper

Forum Member
Nov 6, 1999
La Crosse, WI
POLL QUESTION:
What is your favorite adult beverage and snack while you are watching a game in which you have a vested interest.........

Domestic: Bud Lite
Import: Corona
Snack: Award Winning Hot and Spicy Beef Jerky from Greg's Meats in Hampton, MN

Here is to cold beer........
HC

Forum Member
domestic:Black label
Micro:U2
Import:Heineken/Fosters
Snack:pretzel,chicken wings with J.Hicks sauces

I guess you don't know lots of these...
wink.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ripper

Forum Member
Jul 30, 2000
My fav is a 12 pack of
ice cold Bud Ice with Hooters chicken wings! A good sub is not bad either. If i'm on a roll, will order Red Lobster's Shrimp Cocktail too.
Also like a good Bloody Mary in football season in the morn as i'm making my bet's!

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
#1 budweiser
#2 mickeys

sunday morning extra spicy bloody mary

football season. my wife's 'extra' spicy chili

pizza (of course) w/jalapenos

extra salty pretzels with spicy mustard

heartburn meds
smile.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Neemer

Forum Member
Aug 24, 1999
Bluegrass!
BLACK LABEL

Are U chittin' me?? Probably THE worst beer ever brewed in the ENTIRE world. I took a trip to Swanee Univ. in Tenn. and that was all they had to drink. Comparing it to motoroil would be too complimentary! And those next day chits were TERRIBLE!!! To this day, it was my worst drinking experience, which says a lot, cuz I gots lots of experiences! My sphincter felt like a rubber band, and I actually chit a couple of marble sized turds in the car on the way home. Still hurts to this day to talk about it!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Forum Member
Neemer, there is not black label in USA!!! I don't think we talk about the same beer my friend. It is a well known beer here 5%of alcool (maybe too strong for ya if we talk about the same?
wink.gif
) It tastes like canadian beers (it is one so...) like Labatt blue, Molson, O'keefe,.. All beers here, if you don,t know, are 5 to 6,5% of alcool and we can easily find stronger beer of 12% That tastes like beer, not water!!!
biggrin.gif

Sisyphus

Forum Member
Jul 28, 2000
HC - Saw that you've been to Hampton. Have you ever eaten at the Farmington Steakhouse? Great place!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Neemer

Forum Member
Aug 24, 1999
Bluegrass!
Anybody given those 12 oz. Smirnoff coolers a try? They are deeeeeeeelicous!! I drank 4 or 5 the other day at the lake, and they knocked me on my ass!

Happy'Capper

Forum Member
Nov 6, 1999
La Crosse, WI
Sisyphus,
I have never been there. Is it right off the highway? Hampton is about an hour and twenty minutes from my home. But, any good steak house is worth at least that far a drive in my book. Hell, I go that far for the jerky!!!!

HC

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
finally starting to read stuff in the general forum...

heh heh heh..only took me 7 months...!!
biggrin.gif

IN TORONTO, CANADA, of course
beer: Molson Canadian
snack to munch on: suicide hot wings and fries at a poolhall/sports bar: C.C.'s or one of those "animal+FIRKIN pubs
(there's sooo firkin many of them in Toronto here..!!)

biggrin.gif

mmmmmm..now i'm getting hungry....

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
Sis.......all i have to say to you on the FGT steakhous comment, it ewwwwwwwwwwwww !!!
biggrin.gif
......is this a LONG LONG time ago you were there (more than 5 years) or is it recent (within 3 years)....i won't even tell you folks what the comments on that place were in the 4 year ago vicinity
frown.gif
.....but i will repeat......ewwwwwwwwwwww

now happy.......the hot and spicy from Greg's is the absolute TOPS in my book.....pick that up alot....go 15 miles straight up the road, and you'd be at my house
smile.gif

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
Interesting poll you have here HC
smile.gif

Domestic: Bud Lite
Import: Harp (Irish, very good)
Snack: Gotta agree, spicy wings are the way to go

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bear

Forum Member
Jan 17, 2000
Fairfield, CT., USA
Ahhhhh, Ice COLD, Frosted Glasses, a couple of cases of BUD in the fridge,some hard rolls, roast beef,genoa salami, cheese...chips etc....full room and the friggen Giants on MNF... Do it get better than that? Tough gettin up for work on Tuesday though. Well, that was my past life.
Drank too much since I was 17 and cooled off finally at 40...never stopped but I figure I pounded some 50,000 brewskis over those years. Now I SAVOR 1 or 2 once in a blue moon
It's much better this way. If I ever drank 6 beers now my wife would need a friggen wheelbarrow. BUT....I still have a case always ready and the glasses are frosted and waiting.They just dont know who they're waiting for.
bear