Sponge

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
You got the lottery winner yet?:0008

I haven't given it much thought this year. One day i was but couldn't come up with much. What usually happens is someone does another team a favor to get them to the next level or try to help them. I usually can figure out the team that moves way up to like number two. A couple come to mind was Gasol going to the Lakers for basically nothing back then and Memphis mysteriously moved up while the Lakers won the Championship. One year i guessed that Wash would move up because they gave Cleveland Jamison to help Lebron for next to nothing. The strike shorten year is a problem. Right now i think it would be Cleveland again because that was a huge hit they took losing Lebron. Let me pick my buddies brain on this and i will get back to u. Usually we are on the same page or we can point stuff out to each other which one of us might have miss.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
im just doing this quick since i have a little time. Here is what to look for. 1. a team lottery team that does another team with a superstar a one sided deal.. 2. A new stadium. Nba loves to fill new stadiums and what better way then the number one pick. Usually a team that is voting on a new stadium does very well in the draft. that gives the suckers that added push to vote for the new stadium. Don't underestimate Brooklyn. Here is the list of teams. The one's I highlight have no shot with moving up i believe.

1 Charlotte
(Lottery odds: 25.0%)

Washington
(Lottery odds: 19.9%)

Cleveland
(Lottery odds: 13.8%)

New Orleans
(Lottery odds: 13.7%)

Sacramento
(Lottery odds: 7.6%)

Brooklyn*
(Lottery odds: 7.5%)

Golden State#
(Lottery odds: 3.6%)

Toronto
(Lottery odds: 3.5%)

Detroit
(Lottery odds: 1.7%)

Cleveland

New Orleans
(Lottery odds: 1.1%)

Portland
(Lottery odds: 0.8%)

Milwaukee
(Lottery odds: 0.7%)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
These are the two teams i feel something nice will happen to tonight. Brooklyn and New Orleans

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg