Sports Betting Question

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Duncan

Forum Member
Aug 7, 2001
Montclair, New Jersey
I really like to occasionally bet big (up to $10K on a game) during the football season. Now I'm living out on the east coast I can't get to LV very often.

Are there any good on-line sports books that take big bets and CAN BE TOTALLY TRUSTED??

Never bet on-line before (although, ironically, I play poker on-line all the time) so I'm a little leery to say the least.

I'd really appreciate some genuine input here.

Thanks.

buckeye

Forum Member
Aug 30, 1999
Strongsville,OH,USA
I'm a minnow so I don't pay much attention to maxes ( a dime is plenty for me ) but I am sure there are some that will take that action for NFL. Click around a bit at MadJack's sponsors. If you're going to use the phone, that makes it more likely they will take 10 dime bets. If you see one you like you can always call them and ask for a 10K max.

Maybe a big player will respond for you. You may also want to try posting in NFL forum or other sites that bigger players frequent more.

GL

visionary

Forum Member
Feb 21, 2001
I'm sure any madjack sponsor will be happy to accomodate you. GL, I on the other hand like to keep the$$$ in my pocket....unless my side loses..know what i mean??

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Pinnacle, C.R.I.S, aces gold's 'sportsmarket' and WWTS are safe and will handle that kind of action. money with those books is like money in the bank..