Spurs Coach changing name to PAPABITCH

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jaronclky2k

Forum Member
Nov 7, 2001
San Diego, CA
I heard that he is changing his name to PapaBITCH
I really thought that Dallas will make it competitive, Dallas to posibbly cover or win by a couple points, not to completely dominate the last quarter.

How can a team leading by 19 and had all the momentum in the world, and dying to win to get some rest, per French Boy Parker, fold completely and get blown away at home.

PapaBITCH is the one to blame. He does this prevent shit and run the clock down because the game is ticking down and they are up by alot. I am really surprised that he has not learned from the other games when they were leading by a ton and lose the game. This moon face, son of Luna should be shot to the moon to get reunited with his long lost lunar family. He sucks and is very lucky to have good players that deliver for him.

Oh yes, the NBA is slapped on its face by making moon face their coach of the focking year, PATHETIC!!!!

Let's focking kick some ass tomorrow and show moon face that there will be a game seven!!! I am out!!!

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
:lol: :yup :lol2

ahhh yes....the ol' "PREVENT OFFENSE"! Pass the ball around, shoot when ya need to. At least Phil Jackon would've called a T.O. to fire up the troops. But seriously, that Dallas almost-zone defense did wonders for their comeback. Allowed them to step in the passing lanes and create turnovers. And those ridiculous jacks by Nash, Van Exel, etc!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

edludes

Forum Member
Oct 25, 2001
alaska
Steve Kerr.Steve Kerr.Steve Kerr.Series over,Popovich pushed the right button.9 Dallas points in the fourth.Was that Nellies fault?