Spurs / Rockets in-game thread

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dottom

Forum Member
Jul 12, 2003
SAN Spurs 169?
HOU Rockets -1?

GL whatever side you're on.

I'm working the ...MOJO... here for the OVER which my little spreadsheet spit out a 182 total based on performance so far this year. I'm hoping for even better since Spurs looks like they've been groovin lately... and with game last night maybe they'll be a little light on the defensive intensity.

dottom

Forum Member
Jul 12, 2003
Still very early.... but score looks like a hockey game. :(

A little voice in my mind said "T-R-A-P" but I trust my total formulas....

dottom

Forum Member
Jul 12, 2003
Wish this game was on TV... sounds like a fun game to watch unlike the other one that is on...

...anyways... M...O...J...O... brewing.... so far working MOJO for in-game threads here have been hot for me.... so here is some more.... MOJO :eek:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dottom

Forum Member
Jul 12, 2003
After 1Q:

Spurs: 18
Rox: 17

Only 3-points scored in last 3:51... grr.... :mad:

Need 50-points in 2Q to hit the half-way mark by half-time.

dottom

Forum Member
Jul 12, 2003
okay, time to hit the bottle to find my MOJO.... 3-points scored in first 3-minutes of 2Q..... that makes it 6-points in almost 7-minutes..... so unless they start airing out the 3-pointers looks like those shouting T-R-A-P and UNDER may have nailed this one.

Going to save what MOJO I have left for tomorrow... out for now....

chuckdman

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2003
TO
Mojo and buckets required

Mojo and buckets required

Under 40% shooting is just not going to get that over... at the 9 minute left mark of the 2nd quarter Spurs shooting 23% and Rockets are hitting 36%..

GET SOME BASKETS FOR GEEZ!!!

MOJO REQUIRED!!! Someone post a pic of a hot babe, maybe that will help :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

chuckdman

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2003
TO
dottom said:
Pray for double OT....

I'm going to barf... I'm watching this game and it is NOT a defensive stuggle. Rather who can miss the most shots in a row I think.

Bro, I think we're going to need triple OT to cover 150... never mind 168.5

Oh well, off to the bar before I really do barf.. They guys cant even layup a basket.. :mad:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dottom

Forum Member
Jul 12, 2003
LOL, offense on both teams are so bad the fans are booing both teams... amazing.... broadcasters are shocked.... they said the offensive performance has nothing to do with the opposing team's defense, both just suck.

Both teams eat at the same restaurant last night or something? Yowsers.... who said this was a TRAP? Damn, should've listened. They nailed me again. What an idiot...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cajun-Sports

Forum Member
Jun 6, 2002
Harvey, LA USA
One good thing about a total being so low all we need is the 3rd and 4th quarter 50 points a piece.

And possible OT.

Guys, this is the wierd and whacky NBA where anything can happen.

I guess use the old jinx.

"I already marked it as a loss"

vyrus858

Forum Member
Apr 9, 2003
San Diego, CA
We need to average 57 points per QUARTER in the 2nd Half to PUSH this one...Thats 2 more points each quarter than the total of the whole 1st half..NIGHTMARE

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dottom

Forum Member
Jul 12, 2003
HALFTIME:

Spurs 30
Rox 25

Let's see... (169 - 30 - 25) / 2 = 57 points needed in 3Q and 4Q.

Or maybe triple OT....

Oh man, should've listened to my inner voice. Someone loosened the rims in this arena or something? Dang, those linesmakers are sure tricky folk.... why couldn't they put this line like 176 or something so I could lay off?

Cajun-Sports

Forum Member
Jun 6, 2002
Harvey, LA USA
dottom said:
HALFTIME:

Spurs 30
Rox 25

Let's see... (169 - 30 - 25) / 2 = 57 points needed in 3Q and 4Q.

Or maybe triple OT....

Oh man, should've listened to my inner voice. Someone loosened the rims in this arena or something? Dang, those linesmakers are sure tricky folk.... why couldn't they put this line like 176 or something so I could lay off?

Bud, don't start second guessing your plays. You have been doing fine as of late. May not win this one but there is always tomorrow :cool: