The Squirrell

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 18, 2013
Boston, MA
Bama -40
Notre Dame -3.5

Already posted about Bama last night

Nd and mich both coming of easy wins against bad teams. I know it was rice but Golson looked like a different qb then he did in the his undefeated regular season as a freshman and clearly benefitted from a season off, working with QB guru George Whitfield, you could see it in his arm strength and decision making. After being torched by Gardner last year in the big house the Irish prepared for this one all off season. The front 7 for ND is very underrated and will throw a lot of different looks at Gardner and with Irish at home being the last matchup in this rivalry for the foreseeable future I see ND winning with the 12th man helping out big time. Remember Golson has never lost a regular season game and I do not see that changing Saturday. ND 31 Mich 20

PBAGGS

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 11, 2012
Boston, MA
Bama -40
Notre Dame -3.5

Already posted about Bama last night

Nd and mich both coming of easy wins against bad teams. I know it was rice but Golson looked like a different qb then he did in the his undefeated regular season as a freshman and clearly benefitted from a season off, working with QB guru George Whitfield, you could see it in his arm strength and decision making. After being torched by Gardner last year in the big house the Irish prepared for this one all off season. The front 7 for ND is very underrated and will throw a lot of different looks at Gardner and with Irish at home being the last matchup in this rivalry for the foreseeable future I see ND winning with the 12th man helping out big time. Remember Golson has never lost a regular season game and I do not see that changing Saturday. ND 31 Mich 20

:0074:0074 Good luck!

Like the ND play myself!

Bet on MyBookie