St john's +2.5 What a deal yah right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Nepean, ON, Canada
I hope most of you have noticed by now I don't want to bring race into betting but facts are facts.

A team with a roster consisting of entirely African Americans VS A MIX OF Races ain't gonna cover anytime soon.

Case in point __ Unc Charlotte all blacks-- lost
Sandiego state all blacks-- lost
Central connecitut state-- all blacks, lost
Miami hurricanes---- all blacks lost
Western Kentucky--- all blacks lost
Usc---- all blacks-- lost outright

IS this a trend I think so as the teams with all blacks with all the iin fighting and poor decision making and bad free throw shooting and low graduation rates all translate into easy money for bettors who want to win and listen.

Look for this trend to continue as Wisconsin will demolish Jarvis and the Red Storm.

Hoops how can you back a bunch of playground ball players who will be completely outclassed and exposed vs a discilined Badger team.

I'm Storming

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2002
lawrence, ny, USA
Last I checked Jobey Thomas was white.
Last I checked UCONN has 1 white player.
I also do not believe Mizzou has any white players.

But your right on the mark brother... right

nighthorse

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2001
wichita, ks 67209
Look, I'm open to any theory....but you've got to refine your facts. Are we talking all blacks period, All black starters, those who average 20 minutes a game are all black.

How many whites does it take to cancel out the effect? 1 or 2 or 5?

Salami on the White Shadow seemed to be enough.

Having only Reed Gettys was enough for Houston to get to the finals back in the 80's.

Can you correlate more blacks to more losses?

Whose more disciplined than Temple? Not a lot of white guys there.

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
Call me kooky, but the Snake man may have a point.

However, we need someone to do the math to figure out the actual probability of his theory....someone like Valuist, to correlate the median and the mean with the percentage of blacks, whites, Puerto Ricans, Chinese and aboriginal Australians in each team's rosters.

I sure as heck can't figure it out!!!:rolleyes:

nighthorse

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2001
wichita, ks 67209
Oh Yeah........you also have to define black......do you want to use the KKK........pro affirmative action definition of one drop of negro blood is good enough. Or maybe you should be at least half black to actually be black.

Lots of variables..........it's going to be hard to prove this theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie