st louis/seattle...the under

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
given seattle`s excellent defense(pass rush/excellent defensive backfield/huge defensive line)...the fact that the rams` offensive line is in shambles....

the fact that the rams know that they`ll have to run the ball quite a bit(and throw short,quick passes) to avoid the seattle pass rush speed on the outside and to protect their banged up o`line....

also considering that seattle has the 29th rated offense (yards),32nd in passing yards and that st louis is also very low on the offensive totem pole(high 20`s),i have to think that this game will be played relatively conservatively given that both offenses revolve around rb`s lynch and steven jackson(check injury status)....also throw in the noise factor at edward jones,and it appears that the offenses should struggle quite a bit...

i originally liked the rams in this spot but have tempered my enthusiasm due to their injury issues on the o`line(still playing them because i like the situation given seattle`s emotional win over g.b. ,fisher`s record as a homedog and the short work week)....but the under(at the least as teaser fodder) appears logical...

looks like a hard fought,conservatively played defensive battle(with the hope that leon washington is contained by the st louis special teams)...

also like washington +2.5(from earlier in the week)...

sorry for rambling jumble of words...(i`m hungover)......g.l.. everyone

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie