St. Peter's

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
I took this one at -11.5...this game is a battle for last place in the MAAC with Siena at 1-5 and St. Peter's at 1-6...with Vegas favoring the 6-10 Peacocks by double digits tells me that they're begging for Siena money...4 of Siena's 5 league losses have been by double digits...Siena forward Haddix twisted his left knee (the same one he broke) in Sunday's game at Fairfield and only played 5 mins in the 2H...Kojo is still out and Siena is short-handed and playing a lot of underclassmen...St. Peter's is coming off a handful of losses to the top teams in the MAAC (and a win at Yale!!!) and should have no trouble beating up on the hapless Saints..

- Jon

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Rex -- I hope this one cashes too..

Siena injury report:

Kojo Mensah returned to the line-up at Marist after missing four games with a stress fracture...he was injured in practice last Monday and did not play vs Penn or Fairfield. He will not dress.

Tommy Mitchell was taken to the hospital by ambulance after suffering a concussion vs Penn last week...he will not dress.

David Ryan has re-hurt his shoulder and is listed as questionable...

Michael Haddix twisted his left leg on Sunday vs Fairfield (the same one he broke earlier this season) and played on 5 mins in the 2H...he's listed as a probably starter...but who knows??

Mitchell, Haddix and Ryan are all starters with Mensah averaging 23.4 mpg and first off the bench...

More thoughts:

St. P's is 12-3 at home since start of 03/04 season...this is their first home game coming off a 5 game road swing and 10 of L12 on the road...they beat a decent Yale team in New Haven and came back strong in 2H in loss to Iona...Siena owned this series, winning 8 in a row back to at least 2000 but St. P's won both games last year by 15 and 9...

Interesting angle: St. P's usually breaks out in the 2H...last year in their 2 games vs Siena the two teams scored 62 and 42 in 1H and then 87 and 85 in 2H...might be worth watching for a 2H Total play...2H Over has been cashing this year for St. P's...

- Jon

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bill

Forum Member
Oct 5, 2002
Dallas
great attention grabbing info. This may be the best bet on the board. Also first Pete home game in 3 weeks and in this conf, home is worth 5-6 points.

Thank you for the pump.

Bill

bohawk

Forum Member
Dec 12, 1999
Lima ohio
Don`t know much about Metro Atl.Found interesting stat though.
Saints 2-8 ATS off L
Peacocks 10-3 ATS @ H as Fav. GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Pujo21

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2002
SUPERBOOK....check this out
I had St.Peters the other nite +5 points and got a push 93-88 against IONA.

ST PETERS put on a furious rush of 40 points in the final 10 minutes of the game..Iona had built a huge lead.

WHICH AH YES MY FRIEND--also leads us to tonites Loyola Marayland making the long trip to New Rochelle to play IONA tonite.

IONA is 14 over Loyola.....i am dropping a few on those ass kickers who put up 93 points the other nite against a real nice st peters team..

by the way ..i heard something about a 7 footer coming soon to one of these teams....i think its IONA

GOOD LUCK SUPER ..i'm on your play

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Pujo -- yes I followed that Iona game closely and put a big number on the 2H Over so I was glad to see those 40 points in the final ten minutes...LM has lost last 20 on the road...only danger is the backdoor cover as obviously Iona let St P back into the game...2H Over might be the play in St. P/Siena game if 1H is low-scoring...

- Jon

c20916

Slacker
Forum Member
Aug 19, 2000
St. Charles, IL
well hopefully St. Peter puts together one of those patented runs in the second half we are going to need it down 11 right now :cursin:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg