Stanford -9

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Reroy

Forum Member
May 13, 2000
Utah
Yeah, alot of points to lay, but I feel it's worth it. Cinci is 160th in the nation in rebounding and Stanford is 11th. Sure those are just numbers, but I feel Stanford has a decisive edge inside. This has to be Huggins weakest frouncourt in a long time. B.J. Grove and Donald Little are projects, not ready for the Collins' brothers. Stanford survived the O'Connor show, and unless Logan or Satterfield absolutely go off, Stanford should win this game going away. We shouldn't have to worry about a back door cover with Mendez shooting 94% Ft's and hitting over 60 in a row. This kid always handles the ball in the last minute.

wood

Forum Member
Jul 25, 1999
cincinnati,ohio
I totally agree. I am from Cincy and have seen many games this year. Their last two games have been the their best two games of the year. If Little gets in foul trouble which is only a matter of time this game will be an onslaught. I say Stanford by 20.

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
I'm also from Cinti and a UC follower. I agree, Stanford big. Logan has some emotional issues going on right now. His grandmother is very ill in Cleveland. Although the team stayed on the west coast after victory over Kent, Logan flew to Cleveland to be with his grandmother. Flew back to San Diego monday, but his head's thinking about gm.

Only thing in Cinti's favor is giving Huggins 5 days to prepare for a team. He's pretty good with that much time. Cinti may try to slow it down and work for open look. Consider the under.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cabo

Oil Worker
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2000
Marietta/Anchorage
Gentlemen, I too agree that STANFORD is the play. The Cardnal should win by double digits. Also slight towards the under.

Lets do it today..Cabo...