Starting Goalies & other stats

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
Does anyone know who is in the nets tonight for the Leafs, Quinn said Schwab will play one of the games in the state of Florida?
The last 9 games in Florida have resulted in 6 overs and 3 unders between these 2 teams. Cujo will mean alot if you are to play the under.

Rangers/Philly: The Rangers last 9 games have resulted in 6 overs and 3 unders.

SJ/Ducks: SJ is 7-3-2 in last 12 games. Ducks have gone under the total 8 of last 10.

Avs/Wild: PP for Avs is enemic. They never replaced Bourque or Klemm in the off season and it is showing. I am hopeful they will get it going against the Wild tonight. Roy looking for his 200th win with the Avs. Avs winless in last 8 and I look for them to break out tonight. Wild played last night wiht alot of intensity probably with the mentality of grabbing the easier 2 points against the Thrashers knowing the Avs were on deck.

9-4 YTD

Col.-.5(-180)
SJ -.5(-115)

Might post a few totals later, waiting to see the starters, if anyone has info please post?

GL tonight!
HORNS

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
roman cechmanek in goal for philly tonight, luke richardson, tocchet and manderville all still out, richardson hurt in saturday's game against fla............

la times
steve shields will get his 2nd consecutive start tonigth against san jose, steve rucchin is expected out after taking a puck off his ankle against dallas, patric kjellberg skated with kariya and friesen on line 1 at tuesday's practice

[This message has been edited by wigs (edited 11-14-2001).]

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
Went 3-0 and got a push with the Tor. over. YTD now stands at 13-4. Like I have said on this site before, the Avs are not nearly as good as last year. Again their PP went 0 for 4. Their PK was solid stopping the Wild on all 6 chances. Roy won this game for them, the Wild gave them more of a game than I thought they would and that was coming off a physical game last night.

HORNS

Bet on MyBookie