stating the obvious

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dreyfus

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2002
Chicago
1. Lakers are 6-0 at home in the playoffs

2. Coming off a lousy game 2 and Minny has gottem pissed which is not a good thing for Minny

4. Lakers are averaging 93 points of offense and giving up 80 points on D at home which translates to an average margin of victory of 13 points

It looks like a Lakers win and cover to me.

ON WITH THE LAKE SHOW

GLTA

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
Why are the lakers pissed? Why arent the wolves pissed? Being a near double digit dog is the ultimate slap in the face - after all, the wolves did actually own a better regualr season record...all this "revenge" is overrated...everything sounds good for game buildup, but when the whistle blows, this crap goes out the window...revenge doesn't suddenly make you a great FT shooter (Shaq), nor does it suddenly make you 10 years younger (Payton and Malone), nor does it suddenly make you a good team that finds the open man and delivers the ball into the basket (Lakers)...Kobe is in a class by himself...shaq at times is a dominating force...and the rest, is all gliitter with no substance...

Last edited:

OnaJ

Forum Member
Apr 18, 2004
Evanston IL
I was going to ask the same thing as EZ, this is the play offs, and I am not sure I buy the pissed angle. In that case, any team who is coming off a loss would always win their next game. Everything is at stake for both teams. It's a matter of which Lakers team will show up and I can't bet them with the way they are Jekyl and Hyde. Not betting Minny but can't bet LA

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dreyfus

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2002
Chicago
good points

good points

Let me go further into the pissed comment. I dont believe you want to play a physically game with the Lakers and shaq. I think it plays into their hands.

Yes the lakers do not play consistent ball but watch`em how they play at home. They are a different team. They wanted game1 and didnt play hard in game 2. They did what they set out to do which was get home court advantage. I believe you will see a focused, energized lakers team the next two games.

Just my opinoin

GLTA