Status on N.O. PG davis???

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
i've been all over the web trying to get more than a "questionable". any LA/N.O. locals have a radio report? thanks a bunch.

also...

PHO (u) 89

half court game will be the kiss of death for this PHO team. if PHO isn't running/moving, the set O has problems. UTA PGs stockton and jackson will slow this one down. shot clock will be the factor here. UTA with more confidence in outside shooters. PHO most consistent outside shot comes from off the bench in jacobsen. marbury is erratic at best with his jump shot. for that matter, so is marion, amare and hardaway. last 3 games from behind the arc hasn't been good either. UTA dddddrrrrrrrraaaaaaagggggggggsssssssss this one out. add a little road wear to PHO side. they'll be settling for that long, missed jumper.

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
thanks for that!

thanks for that!

how the H did i miss that on yahoo!?

anyway...

going to lean on GS +7

GS has the bodies and the fouls to muscle up on MIN KG. who else does anything there anyway? MN has been lacking big time lately. especially on the D end. i think they come out a bit flat, although at home, after the HOU game last night. GS been returning money ATS as of late too. nothing wrong with the starters on GS. getting 7 is good enough for me.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg