STEELCITY NBA……COLLEGE HOOP……

Spud69

Forum Member
Nov 25, 2007
RR and a full parlay. Sometimes I go straight 100 if 1or 2 picks. Then a 30-50 parlay.
The 5,6,7 days I will do two RR, say 3 each and then all in a parlay. It’s my keno philosophy as if that’s possible!!, 2 groups and an all ticket.

Reactions: Slumdog

Spud69

Forum Member
Nov 25, 2007
RR and a full parlay. Sometimes I go straight 100 if 1or 2 picks. Then a 30-50 parlay.
The 5,6,7 days I will do two RR, say 3 each and then all in a parlay. It’s my keno philosophy as if that’s possible!!, 2 groups and an all ticket.
assuming -150 odds. All nba straight action would be +20,700- 15,600 = 5,100 for the year.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

STEEL CITY SELECTIONS

Forum Member
Jun 2, 2001
pittsburgh,pa.
ya for the most part I play all my games in a parlay and a roiund robin…..so in that case of 1-loss I’ll hit a leg of the round robin and usually break even or make a few dollars…..but the main great thing bout a round robin is when u hit that bitch and it pays a ton.

for example…..if I have 5 total plays…Mixing sports……
I would play a 5 team par and a pik4 r.r.

4 total plays would be a 4 team par and A pik3 r,r.

8 total plays…..8team par and pik 7 r.r.

ya get the idea…….

and the nba hit at 67%. So if you played all strait…..the break even point would be. MAde if every game was a -205 fav……at 100 a play…..261 wins=26100 if every game we played was a -205 fav at 128 losses we would lose 26240

id say average lay of all my plays is in the 165 range so ya money would a Ben made as a strait bettor….majority of my plays are -7 favs or lower

but I do like the rush of banging out a big piece and I believe I make more cash playing this way…..

my basic strategy in all sports is I only play winning teams….wining teams find a way to win and losing teams find a way to lose….

im usually playing the better team…..

and I’m playing these teams when I feel they are in a good spot to win based on my angles I use…..

even if you applied just playing winning teams to your betting strategy I think that would drastically increase any bettors results…..

first off it eliminates some of the card that you are looking at….so more time to focus on less games…and when you never sweating a pointspred….that just makes your life so much less stressful….i don’t fuk with point spreads at all…especially in the nba with so much shady things going on…...Yes you will win less money but the win rate increase will more than makes up for that……

hope that helps…..
GLUCK ALL BURGH

• Love
Reactions: Slumdog and Spud69

Spud69

Forum Member
Nov 25, 2007
ya for the most part I play all my games in a parlay and a roiund robin…..so in that case of 1-loss I’ll hit a leg of the round robin and usually break even or make a few dollars…..but the main great thing bout a round robin is when u hit that bitch and it pays a ton.

ya get the idea…….

and the nba hit at 67%. So if you played all strait…..the break even point would be. MAde if every game was a -205 fav……at 100 a play…..261 wins=26100 if every game we played was a -205 fav at 128 losses we would lose 26240

id say average lay of all my plays is in the 165 range so ya money would a Ben made as a strait bettor….majority of my plays are -7 favs or lower

but I do like the rush of banging out a big piece and I believe I make more cash playing this way…..

my basic strategy in all sports is I only play winning teams….wining teams find a way to win and losing teams find a way to lose….

and I’m playing these teams when I feel they are in a good spot to win based on my angles I use…..

even if you applied just playing winning teams to your betting strategy I think that would drastically increase any bettors results…..

first off it eliminates some of the card that you are looking at….so more time to focus on less games…and when you never sweating a pointspred….that just makes your life so much less stressful….i don’t fuk with point spreads at all…especially in the nba with so much shady things going on…...Yes you will win less money but the win rate increase will

ya get the idea…….

first off it eliminates some of the card that you are looking at….so more time to focus on less games…and when you never sweating a pointspred….that just makes your life so much less stressful….i don’t fuk with point spreads at all…especially in the nba with so much shady things going on…...Yes you will win less money but the win rate increase will more than makes up for that……

hope that helps…..
GLUCK ALL BURGH
SPOT on Burgh! Great explanation!!
I agree with Burghs philosophy! It takes a little cushion in your account as you hit 4/6 or 5/6 or 6/7 and win a little and lose a little. I try to make the one loss be profitable. But like he says when 6/6 or 7/7 it pays for months. Lot less upfront at you can do the RR for say $10 as opposed to $100 straight. I have used this method in other sports!
Steel’s phenomenal handicapping has him hitting a ton of just one loss nights and then weeks where it seems automatic to churn and burn the parlay for a great score. Love the ML vs points as NBA always seems to keep it close. Works well with NFL too with so many 3 point games.
Steele just keeps picking winners, points don’t matter!!

STEEL CITY SELECTIONS

Forum Member
Jun 2, 2001
pittsburgh,pa.
ya spud I will never bet a fav minus the pts ever again…..eliminates all bad beats when a meaningless free throw or at garbage time touchdown or field goal fuks you.
when u play just to WIN then u don’t have to sweat garbage time anymore.
its the best. And also you’re team is always gonna be putting full effort the entire game to WIN the game…..that alone means a lot…..if u think about it.

Reactions: T
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

STEEL CITY SELECTIONS

Forum Member
Jun 2, 2001
pittsburgh,pa.
NBA ML……261-128

KNICK

DENV

and I’m throwing the IN giants at 4pm…..this situation hits at a 50% win clip….SO AT PLUS 200 worth a play….nawt an official play but I’m taking a shot at a big dawg today..".and tying in nba

GLUCK ALL BURGH

Reactions: Slumdog
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg