Steelers at

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

vivalas

Forum Member
Nov 22, 2005
-3 next week against the vikings. Wow thought it would have been 6.

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
Why would it be 6 ? Pitt finally won a game on their 4th try and they were one TD from not covering the 6 sunday against the Bears. I though this game should be a PK.

thom24ad

UDFlyers
Forum Member
Sep 29, 2005
Columbus, OH
I like Pitt in this one. Minny has won 6 straight games, 5 of those games were against bad teams, and NYG beat themselves. Minny is a poser team and Pitt should cover the three. Plus liked the way Pitt showed up last week.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

skufft

Forum Member
May 12, 2005
I agree completely thom24ad, this is the week that Minny is really tested and falls.

Fade me

Forum Member
Oct 18, 2005
vikings should not be over looked in the dome

vikings should not be over looked in the dome

i think pit might have a let down in minny kinda like bolts and fins but proly pit wins but haviing a home dog is kinda cool when they are hot tooo

thom24ad

UDFlyers
Forum Member
Sep 29, 2005
Columbus, OH
Fade me said:
i think pit might have a let down in minny kinda like bolts and fins but proly pit wins but haviing a home dog is kinda cool when they are hot tooo
Normally I would agree with you on the home dog, but favorites have been hitting this season. Pitt is still a good team and they cover this one on the road.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

greed

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2002
Pitt team built for grass as they are more a power team. Minnesota a speed team. Becareful as the dome will be rocking and look at how many offensive penalties they had at the RCA dome the metro dome is a lot louder. Plus there are wholes in the Steelers pass defense. Be afraid as the Doggies will be barking the rest of the season.

thom24ad

UDFlyers
Forum Member
Sep 29, 2005
Columbus, OH
greed said:
Pitt team built for grass as they are more a power team. Minnesota a speed team. Becareful as the dome will be rocking and look at how many offensive penalties they had at the RCA dome the metro dome is a lot louder. Plus there are wholes in the Steelers pass defense. Be afraid as the Doggies will be barking the rest of the season.
If you watched the game you would have notice yes the noise was a factor but Freeny was the main reason for the offsides penalties. Plus Minny is far from the Colts.